The Marriage.....

Hello friends....
Hope you are doing well.
Well in last part i hope you guys enjoyed swara getting slap. As i promised this part contains a great twist. A major twist in this story is here...

Hope you never expect this twist.

Will  love  ever exist? Are we destined to be together with our soulmates? Will nature play a keyrole in connecting
us with our soulmate?
If you guys believe that answer for all these questions is yes, then lets see how the almighty play in ragsan life to unite them.

This union may not be started with love, but if they are really made for each other then they will definitely fall for each other and end up in union not only in this birth  but also in seven births.

Will destiny tie up  each other???

Will love blossom between them?

Sanskar:Are you ready baby doll??

Ragini:Do you left me with any other any chances? 😏😏

Sanskar:Absolutely not baby doll. 😎😎😎

Ragini in mind:If every thing sets in place by my action, i gladly ready to do this.

A mandap is shown. There is a groom and bride taking vows. After taking vows pandith ask groom to fill the brides maang with vermillion and asked him to adorn her neck with mangalsutra.

Then he declared them as pati-patni.

Lets clearly focus who got married??

Are they raglak?

Absolutely not.

But bride is ragini right. Then who is the groom?

The groom is sanskar. (Hurrah!!! 🤩🤩🤩💃💃💃💃💃)

But how is this possible??? 🙄🙄🙄

Flashback.....

After returning from swaras home sanskar take a nap and went to sleep

(Hey baghwaan, how can he sleep that to after knowing raglak marriage.😴😴 Such a kumbhakaran. Ok guys lets together wake up our hero. Are you guys ready??
Wait wait what happened why did he woke up with sudden scream 😱. Lets hear him out.)

Sanskar:No. This cant be true. This cant be true.

Hearing his shout his maid came in and gave him water.

After drinking water he came to his sense and understood that it was a bad dream, no actually a nightmare for him. Yes it is a nightmare. The thought of raglak marriage in front of his eyes is absolutely a nightmare. (I dont want to drag it. This is what i had mentioned in the promo. So its only a dream. So spare me guys for that😋😋)

I cant allow this to happen.Then he pulled out his hair in frustration and started thinking. Then his expression suddenly changed into a smirk 😏 Baby doll sirf our sirf sanskar ka.

I know this will give pain to you. But i dont have any option other than this. I cant even imagine you with anyone. I am sorry for my upcoming action, but i promise you that this  will be the last time i am hurting you.

Then he went to meet ragini.

Sanskar:Hi Baby doll.

Ragini still with hesitation:Hi

Sanskar:baby doll i want to talk to you.

Ragini: ok.

Sanskar:I want to talk  to you alone. Not here. Come with me to nearby cafe.
Come chalo.

By saying this he dragged her

Ragini:Wait let me inform laksh.

Sankar:No need.

Without giving her chance to talk, he pushed her into his car and sat inside the car.

Sanskar:Put the seat belt. Orelse when i drove speedly you may get hurt and blame me.
Ragini done that without uttering any word.

But sanskar doesnt expected
it, he thought that she will argue that she wont wear it and tease him that they were not going to any race. This
behavior of her was unusual.
Then they reached the cafe. Then there was a convo between them. The convo is muted......................................

This convo lead them to this marriage.

(How he made her to accept the proposal) Think guys🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

At present...

After their marriage they went to sanskars house. Oops sorry ragsan house 🏡.

Ragini:what will your parents do when they see us like this?

Sanskar:When sanskar is here no fear. I will handle them.

Ragini just rolled her eyes.

Sanskar rang the doorbell.

The door gets open......

Hey guys expected the twist. Do you like it?
What made ragini to marry sanskar?
Will sanskars parents accept them?
What will be lakshs reaction?
Will their marriage lasts forever?
Will love find its way to ragsan?

By,
Kavish.

Take care. Love you all.