Shopping over.....

Hi cuties, bubbly bubbly friends.
Here comes the next chappy.....

While he was about to open the door, he stopped himself and looked at Ragini. She gave him a confused look.
Sanskar: what if my cutie see us together?? what will she think of me?
Ragini: bandar, stop your drama and open the door. I am not in the mood to argue with you.
Sanskar: As you say baby doll. Come.
By saying this he first slightly open the door and peeped slowly outside.
As there is no one outside, he quickly dragged her outside and closed the door and they went from there.
This was witnessed by red shot eyes😈😈😈......
When they reached, there were no Swara and laksh.
Taking this as opportunity he brought her infront of the mirror and stated as follows.....
Sanskar: Baby doll, this dress suits you well. You are looking gorgeous. I think this dress is specially made for you only. We want to thank a person. Do you know whom i am  talking about??(He says this from heart)
kuch kuch hota hai.....
Ragini: no.(She lost in his eyes and stated)
Sanskar:That is.....
Before he could say anything there they heard Swaras sound. They turned back.
Me and lucky searching you guys. Where have you been??
This troublemakers sound brought them to the world
sanskar: Nowhere swara. We were just discussing about the dress.
By the way, how it looks pointing towards the dress?
Swara: its looking good.
Sanskar: Is this dress suits for ragini?
Swara: Ha ha its suits her(In sarcastic tone)
Sanskar: see na ragini, i said you na??
Ragini (in mind): Again started this dramebaaz,  now i have to act according to his plan.
Ragini without understanding anything just nodded her head in agreement with him.
Swara: What did you tell her?
sanskar: Swara, i said this dress suits to ragini well. But she said this dress suits to you well. She said that she had selected that dress for you. But i forced her to take this dress. Then i replied this dress suits to her better than you.
But she didnt accept it.
So only i asked you. See, now you itself agreed right.
So ragini you have to choose this dress only, as there is no problem swara already had selected her dress. I know  now you will have no problem to select the dress. I strongly believe that you will like this dress,  afterall this is sanskars choice right, yes na baby doll. He gave her a million dollar style.
Poor ragini, what to do she has to act according to his condition right after all she has promised him right.
So the innocent soul again nodded her head.
Swara gritting her teeth and said: Ya Ragini you can select this dress.
Sanskar: Come ragini we will go to the counter.By the way, where is laksh?
Laksh: I am here bro.
I think the shopping has come to the end. Come we will pay the cash and left as soon as possible. He said this to sanky huskily.
they reached the counter, laksh had paid the amount for swaras dress.
When he was about to pay for raginis dress, sanskar stopped him.
Laksh looked him in confusion.
Sanskar: I will pay.
Laksh: Why??
Sanskar: This is my gift to her. As we had made friendship newly, so i would like to present her a gift.
Laksh: Ok.
Sanskar: Here take it.
He forwarded the credit card.
While this scenario was happening, Ragini went outside as she had received a call.
This was completely witnessed by swara.
But the big shock is sanskar doesn't know  swara presence there.

So guys what do you think, did sanskar really thought her as friend or is there any mystery behind his act.

Leave your comments and share your views.

Love you all. Keep smiling.

By,
Kavish.