The Turn...

Hellloooo...
I know due to my late updates you guys are not following this story...
I am really sorry for that. I know that it's my fault. If i didn't update it on time you guys even forget the story ....
But due to low responses I felt like not to continue it at times....
But it's my first story.
So how can I let it incomplete?
So I planned to end it within few parts...

The story begins......

Sanskar and Ragini went inside the gate of that big mansion of Ragini..
She was shivering with fear.
What will my so called father do to Sanskar? .
I can't risk his life for my selfishness.
I can't even think of Sanskar suffering because of me. No I won't let it happen.
We will leave from here. I don't want to drag himself in any problem.
Ragoni:Sanskar, come let's go back. I don't feel like coming. I can't risk your life. Please sanskar come. I can't think of losing you. I can't. Once again i don't want to go through that pain....

She started stammering with panic..
Sanskar who didn't understand her words, understand only that she is very much afraid to face them.
He even didn't heard that she saying once again I don't want to go through that pain.
If he heard that properly, maybe he got clue about her miserable childhood.
But in vain...

Sanskar:Baby doll, calm down. He handed her a bottle of water and asked her to drink it.
Then he continued. I know it's not  easy to convince your parents but we will.
You don't worry  about me. Until, you are with me, I will be safe. I want a promise from you. Will you do it for me?
Ragini:Mmm, but...
Sanskar:Be with me... Always...
She didn't realized  that always indicate their life time.
She thought that he is asking to stay by his side until they were bounded to that promise.
So she promised him.
Ragini:But if I want to leave you shouldn't refuse it.
Whenever I feel like returning we should leave without arguments.
Sanskar:But I want to try. You should not stop me from trying.
Sanskar only know that she was afraid of her father. But he is unaware of the tortures she went when she was child.

I swear if he knows that he will never hesitate to show hell to her father.

Then they went to the most awaited place for...

The place which will be going to Change their life....

When they stepped in,...

Shekar is the father of Ragini and
Sharsmitha is her step mom.

Sharsmitha :Shekar, your daughter has arrived.
Shekar came there and tell her that..

What a welcome!!!

Shekar:Who asked you to come here? You can come directly to the mandap on your wedding day. I don't want your presence here.
You may leave.

Sharsmitha :you get out. Don't show your unlucky face  to us.

Sanskar who stood there now lost all his senses.

Sanskar :Mind your  tongue Mr and Mrs. Dare you say a word against her..

Shekar :who the hell are you? Who are you to her?
Don't say that she is your girlfriend.

Sansakar:yes, she is not my girlfriend.

Shekar, for the first time heard a voice supporting his daughter.
By that  strong manly ferrocious  voice he thought that maybe he is her friend, but his cruel mind guessed the worst thing like she brought him to fight against them.
When Sanskar mentioned that she is not his girlfriend, he got the relief.

But little did he know that he is her everything for whom she is living.....

Sanskar:Yes, she is not my girlfriend but my legally wedded wife..