Date 1

Sanskar got ready with the clothes which she placed inside the cupboard..
He walked back and forth in their room impatiently.. He is excited would be an understatement..
He is eager, thrilled, what not..
Everything feels strange to him..
Her baby doll confessing her love, taking him on date that the last thing he expected to happen..
But now everything is taking place..
Everything.. He literally said his love not in simple I love you words..
Those are what he felt for her.
He knew he was over possessive, over protective towards her. He thought that this made her to leave him. His worst dream of his baby doll leaving her took place a month ago.. But a small  change in that is the reason she left him  because she wanted it. She had been forced.. He came to know that yesterday when she smartly diverted that topic.. He knew very well she is a terrific lier

That's why she decided to divert that topic and he too let it go because he didn't want to spoil their time atleast not today.

Anyway he would find it out eventually. So now he gave his full attention on his happiest day of life..
Almightys blessing showered on them like never before..
So now back to the track..
Yeah, sanky is restless now. Its been half an hour, he got ready but there is no sign of her baby doll and no clue where she is.. And most importantly what will he do now..
His excitement starts to vanish bit by bit and unknown fear of losing her once again starts to bubble up..

Without letting him to worry further, the door bell rings.
He went hurriedly and opened it up only to met with a small kid.
He forwarded a rose and a card to him.
Sanskar smiled and got it from him and kissed that little munchkin and gave him a dairy milk...

"Why are you also giving me the chocolates.? I am a big boy now. So give me some tasty dinner as a treat. You and aunty are same.Do you guys think that I am a baby.?am I looking like the one.?" that little angry bird flared his nose making him to burst out into fit's of laughter.

When that kid turned away hurridly with anger, he picked him up.

" I know champ, you are grown up little boy. But you know still I love chocolates, so that aunty thought you also love it,because you are looking handsome like me na" he told cheesily not withstanding the little boy got angry with his doll..

"I am more than handsome.I am dashing. Uncle stop eating chocos. Act like a grown up young man. By the way you are looking little handsome" he told without letting his pride down and kissed his cheeks..

"tq champ and I promise you a tasty  special dinner" he let him down and the little one run away happily

Sanskar opened the card,
"come to ***** Park, and your chariat is waiting down.. 😉😉😉"

He went down only to be welcomed with bicycle with ribbon in it..
He was even escorted with the same little boy and he handovered the key to him with a letter  and ran away..

"This is what I can afford you,atleast now.. 😅❤️❤️❤️. Dare you come in your car or taxi.. I will ⚔️⚔️⚔️ you.. "

He thought that he was the craziest one, but now his theory proved to be wrong..
He shaked his head in disbelief and go to that park with GPS..

When he reached there, he was welcomed with a smilie  helium balloons..
He without further guessing went near that and opened the chit which was awaiting for him..

"so how is the journey my husband..
Not bad hena... I know you had a different enjoyment.. 😘😘😘"

Yeah.. That's true he totally loved this ride.It was refreshing too.
He felt like a teenaged lover with tons and tons of excitement, thrillness to see  his love,although his love is his legally wedded wife.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Love makes you mad,yet it makes you a rational thinker..

Love moulds you not  so perfect , yet you love it the most..

Love completes you in every sense..
Its the feel of content, because you deserve it..
Every individual deserve it..

Some relationship sucks..
Its just that you didn't meet the one..
They were not meant to be..

As the time comes you will meet the one..
That person knows to value you, cherish you, own you, yet didn't interfere in others  freedom..

But the thing is that you have to give your cent percent in it, because single hand can't make a perfect clap..

The same goes with the protagonist..

Swara is not meant for Sanskar..
Laksh is not meant for Ragini...

Sanskar is destined to Ragini and the same goes with nelak.. ❣️❣️❣️

Coming back to the plot..

Sanskar just wanders the park as there is no clue where she is. He have to find her.
He searched for her everywhere, but there is no clue of her.
Then he witnessed a group of children surrounding someone.
He came there only to witness her doll being cladded like him.
He understood that they were wearing couple shirts..

The children ran away after witnessing him..

He is mesmerised with her beauty as like always...
"someone is being cheeky..Taking a date of a married man.. " he said bitting his inner cheeks to control his grin..

"Like you don't love it. I know you loved everything"she snided him..

"yeah yeah.. By the way what's next.? I am excited" he rubbed his hands and said.

"That's for me to know and you to watch" she said smilingly..

Now come let's go. She dragged him to the nearby ice cream vehicle and she got all those ice cream and gave it to those children.

Atlast there was only one left.
Ragsan looked eo and that ice cream.
Sanskar grabbed it immediately and said, "see I am your date today. So in no way I am gonna share it with you." he started licking it.

Ragini pouted and told"sharing is caring my hubby"

"haha.. Your trick won't work this time. But I have an idea" he said and continued, "if you give me more sweeter than ice-cream then I will give you this" he said..

She quickly kissed his both cheeks and snatched that and started licking it..

He laughed at her antics and  slightly rubbed those cheeks and kissed her temple, but Ragini is busy with her ice cream.

Then she took him to the nearby  dhabha and gave him a simple unique yet tasty breakfast.

She took him to the mandhir and prayed to the god for them and their family..
Then she take him to the nearby village..

"Why are we here?" he asked without a clue..

"surprise.." she said and they went to the school which were located in that village..

She then take him to the classroom where there was lots of old woman and men.

"We are here to teach some basics of English and going to interact with them." she said smilingly..

"haan... One more thing, our teaching gonna pay for our lunch and dinner and return amount for our departure . So be careful. All the best hubby.. Lets see" she said challenging it with excitement..
Sanskar orbs wided like saucers..

How is it??

Kavish..
❣️❣️