His realization

Hello dear amigas,Happy reading,
So here comes the next chappy.....

Ragini: I think now you are happy. Right.
Sanskar: ofcourse.
Ragini: I am sorry for interfering  in your life. I am really very sorry for breaking your true love. (really??)
If you can, please forgive me.

By saying this she was about to move away from him, as her eyes are brimmed with tears of guilty.

But suddenly she felt a pull, and she directly landed on him. Sanskar hold her and came near to her, and wiped away the tears which is flowing down on her cheeks, and added that baby doll, dont be a cry baby.

I know you have last the challenge.
But that doesnt mean you have to go away like this. As you are my friend you have to help me in getting ready for the marriage.

And dont you dare to cry. If you cry then i know how to stop you from crying, he said her with a smirk.

But that doesn't cause any effect on her, as she lost in her thoughts.

A little fb......

When  wedding preparation are going on full swing,swara came in the middle of the hall and gained everyone's attention
She said that i dont want this marriage which shocked everyone to the core.
She made herself clear that she had realized that her true love is
sanskar (how fast she is😝😝😝😝)
And asked sorry to everyone especially laksh who almost broken down on her sudden revelation

But one person is really more  broken down who is none other than Ragini
She thought that she is responsible for all that. She thought that her one decision create a misery in many peoples life(laksan)

She thought that her decision made everyone to go under different troubles, first sanskar and now her bestie who believed her to the core.

She can't blame swara too as she herself only convinced Swara to love Lakshya. But destiny had again proves her that her all decision would end in misery. But she never complained to god because all those hard time she only suffered, but now her decision made others to suffer, she instead of complaining to god, she blamed herself. She even decided that her mistake is unforgivable.

After baffling within herself, she went near Sanskar.The rest is their convo.

After asking sorry to him, she excused herself and went away.

Sanskars pov:

Finally swara admitted her love for me.
But why don't i feel happiness, just even a small satisfaction is also not formed inside me, when i saw my baby dolls state and laksh state.

What is laksh and raginis mistake in this???
This swara doesn't even know the meaning of love. First me then laksh and now again i am.
But i am also at fault. I think i even doesnt loved swara.
Yes i didn't loved Swara .That is only my obsession towards her. Inorder to irritate her father only i followed her and won her love, really i won her love?? no only her sympathy . so i cant blame her.
But what made her to love me??
No, no  i think she got some jealous due to my behaviour with her.
Ok now i have to made her realize it.
If she got herself clear that her true love is laksh i will get her married to laksh.
When i was going to speak with swara, my babydoll came infront of me. So i teied to play a prank with her, Afterall she is my baby doll right.
So i thought to cheer up her with my naughtiness. But i failed. I know, she thought she is responsible for that. But she is not at fault.
She even made me realize my true feelings towards swara.
Thank you baby doll.
But you have to wait.
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

By,
Kavish.

So what will make raglak to get married???

Have any idea then drop it down.
Eagerly waiting for your guesses.
Take care. Love you all.