The Evil Returns...

Hello guys...

Ragsan were in the dining hall.. Laksh was also there...

That time... Shekar and sharsmitha came there..
They saw Laksh
Shekar:How are you beta?
Laksh:Fine uncle.
Shekar :Beta I need to discuss about the Marriage..
Ragini started coughing...
Laksh tries to hide his smile...
Laksh:Ok uncle...
Sanskar:Oo raglak marriage.. Ragini will you invite me for your marriage na?
Ragini just glared him...
Laksh:Ofcourse yes.. Then how will the marriage happen?
Shekar and sharsmitha gave blank expression...
Sanskar :I mean  I am their best friend.. So only he said that how will that how will marriage happen without me? Yes na Laksh...
Laksh:Yes uncle I meant that only..
Ragsan went to office while Laksh went to his home..

In office...

Ragini:Why did you do that?
Sanskar:What did I do?
He kept his index finger in his mouth and act like thinking...
In morning I helped Laksh only na...
Ragini:That means sir didn't remember what he did while I was eating right...
Sanskar hides his smile...
Why did you put your legs above mine.?
Sanskar:Me? No no.. I think you are hallucinating...
Why should  I do this?
Ragini :You will never gonna change.. If I talk with you I will sure become crazy.. I have work so that I will leave now....
She went away from there...

Like this days passed by pulling each others legs. Ragini learnt all those things in the business... She became capable of managing the company..

Sanskar didn't do anything to shekar and sharsmitha..maybe he planned something big...
We should not believe the innocent Sanskar right.. After all he is Sanskar....

Only two weeks left for marriage.....

In raginis room..

Ragini :I wish to see our family.. Two weeks have passed... Ok I will ask Sanskar...

She went to Sanskars room...

Ragini:Sanskar...
He was seeing the file...
Sanskar:Come baby doll... Now only I think you have time to see your poor husband....
Ragini closed the door behind them...
Sanskar:Why are you closing the door? Hey... Do you plan to rape me? I am pity.. Leave me.. Or else I will shout....
Ragini :Bandar.. Stop it right now. I am not in the mood to fight with u..
Sanskar kept his files aside and came near her and hugged her from backside and kept his chin on her shoulder?
Sanskar:What bothers you?
Ragini:I want to meet our family. I am missing them alot...
Sanskar:Oii..you only talk with them daily na.. Most of the time when I come to talk with you, you were busy with them in video calling na...
Ragini:I want to meet them... Please... Please....
Sanskar:ok OK... I will arrange it..
Ragini :Really?
Sanskar:Mmm... Because he is busy in hugging her doll...
Ragini:Ok then I will leave now..
Sanskar:Oii.. Where are you going.?
Ragini:My room...
Sanskar:Today you should sleep here...
Ragini:No way.. If anyone comes to know what will happen?
Sanskar:That means daily routine only..
Ragini :Yep... Do you remember what have you said on the second day when we came here?
Baby doll I cant sleep there, because its new place to me.. So I will come at night to your room to sleep and I will return in morning without anyone's knowledge..
I believed you.. But sir directly come to my room like he is in his in laws house, directly lock the door and fall in bed.. Most importantly in morning I have to literally shout in your deaf ears to wake you up...
Sanskar:But I returned na...
Ragini:So today you are not allowed to come... When you make me meet them u are allowed to enter the room...
Sanskar:no way.. You know na I can't sleep without cuddling...
Ragini in mind:I also... But dont fall for his face.
Ragini:I don't care..
Sanskar :Babydoll.. Please..
Ragini:Absolutely not..
Sanskar:Ok.. But remember I won't leave you for this...
Ragini smiled and left from there...

Next day...
In afternoon....
Ragsan came to their home...
Sanskar:Uncle..
Shekar :Yes beta..
Sanskar :We have a business meeting in Mumbai.. Our presence is important, so we are here to inform that we are Supposed to leave today..
Shekar:But only two weeks more for marriage na.. Let me come with you. Ragini will stay here..
Sanskar:Uncle ragini is managing the company so her presence is important..
He looked really pissed off..
So they accepted...

Ragsan packed and left from there...
They went to their home...
All were happy seeing them..
Everyone were pampering her...
Even Sanskar has to make some stupid talk to gain everyone's attention.. But nothing got success..
He even went to his room saying that everyone has forgotten him, that their bahu is important to them for that all laughed..
But Ragini felt bad.

So she went to his sorry sorry their room...
Ragini:Sanskar..
Sanskar :I don't talk with you... Even you also forgot me na..
He pouted..
Ragini:That means you are not angry on me..
Sanskar:ya ya I am angry on u not because all are pampering you but because you also not giving attention to me..
Ragini:That means..
Sanskar:Oo.. Baby doll.. I just joked there. All know that.. But you don't know. Why are you so innocent?
Ragini:I thought you are really angry in me..
Sanskar:Achoo.. How many times I have to say that they are your family.. Why will u be angry on my baby doll when her family pampered her.. Infact I am so happy that you accept them as your family.. But you also dont consider my presence there na so I am angry on u..
Ragini:Ok what should I do to make you forgive you?
Shall I bought you ice cream?
Sanskar:Who want that? I want...
Ragini:No kisses..
Sanskar:Yes yes. I want kiss only.. Now kiss me.. Here..
He showed the cheeks..
Ragini also laughed and when she was about to kiss his cheek.. He turned towards her...

That's it... Their lips merely brushed each other..

Ragini took two steps backwards..
She is shocked.. While he is laughing widely...
Sanskar :"I said na I wont leave you when you don't allow me to sleep yesterday with you..
So how is my punishment baby doll...
Then he went away..
No no run away before she got senses...

Raginis chin is turned into crimson red..
She touched her lips.. And murmured... Idiot... And smiled..

Then they stayed there for two days and went to raginis house...

When they entered their home was decorated...
They were shocked to see the person who is organising that..

That is mine other than Swara....

By,
Kavish...