His plan

Swara and laksh came to the centre of the stage where the engagent of swara and Sanskar going to take place.
Laksh: ladies and gentleman may i have your attention please.
Swara: laksh what are you doing??
laksh: you believe me na. Wait plz.
Swara: but laksh...
Laksh: i and swara love each other. I am sorry for confessing now. We dont intend to hurt you people.
Swaras father: swara what is going on.what he is saying??
ap: what is he saying bahu. Say this is not true.
Sanskar: maa she is saying true only.
And also i dont have any problem in that. Infact i respect her feelings
Dp: but beta what about your feelings?
sanskar: i think she doesnot  deserve my love paa. Moreover i respect her feelings maa. How can she able to love me after loving laksh. If i marry her forcefully also i cant forget that she is the love of someone. Afterall she is my ex lover maa. I forgive her also. I dont want her love by threatening or begging.I am happy with you all. Even now i got a new friend also.
These words pierced swaras heart.
Swara: (in mind) i think he felt shattered after my decision. But he is saying i am not worth of his love
Sanskar: swara and laksh i forgive you both as you have directly admitted that you both are in love. Swara see you even doesn't cheated me. You told me the truth directly instead of betraying me. I am happy for you guys.
Laksh and swara: we are really sorry sanskar. We didnot ha e any intention to hurt you.
Swara: if i realized my feelings before itself...
Cut by sanskar.
Sanskar: i said na i forgive you. Dont worry. But still i am your friend.
Sanskar convinced all his family members. They all accepted. Still feeling pity for him.
After some time,
Laksh:  swara where is this ragini?
Swara: haa laksh even i didn't see her
Sanskar who heard this shows a slight smirk in his lips which is unnoticed by them.
Sanskar comes to his room
Sanskar: have you decided?
Ragini: why are you doing this?
Sanskar :dont you know?
Ragini: ok i will help you. But if you failed you should not interfere in their life.
Sanskar: if i win...
Ragini: what do you want.?
Sanskar: i will say that time.
Next day,
In swaras home.
Marriage preparation starts.
They planned 4 days for marriage. First day engagement. Second day mehendi and sangeet. Third day haldi. Fourth day muhurth.
Swara call laksh
Swara: good morning baby
Laksh :good morning baby. Tomorrow is our engagement. Are you excited??
swara: yesss...  But....
Laksh: but what??
swara: we doesn't done shopping yet.
Laksh: so what lets do shopping today. I will pick you after one hour. I will call and inform that bandhar.
Swara :ok i will inform sanskar. Laksh do you have any problem if i call him for shoppung.
Laksh: ofcourse not baby. He is our friend na. I think i am going to enjoy his company instead of that bandhar.
Ok come fast...
After sometime all gather at swaras house.sanskar formally greeted swara and laksh. Sanskar  come near ragini while she looked at him annoyed. What is your plan? Wait and watch. You have to help me. Instead you play any   trick on me you will face the worst of me. Stop blabberingshe said. What? sanskar asked her. Now itself i am facing worst of you only. Then you have to get habituated to this. Now come he dragged her without giving chance for her to speak. All leave to the shopping by lakshs car. Laksh and sanskar sit infront while ragini and swara sit at backseat.
While driving, sanskar keep on staring at ragini. Laksh who look at him bhai you did the wrong of accepting this bandhar as your friend.
Sanskar: why laksh???
laksh: you doesnot know about her. She is not less than a devil. Wait and watch today you will come to know about her
Sanskar: no laksh she is really good. And cute too.
Swara who heard these words from sanskar became sad.
While driving, sanskar never let a chance to look at ragini but she indeed never glare a look at him.
Swara who noticed this became hell  angry

Recap: cute ragsan moment. Two eyes burning in jealousy.
By kavish.