Trust..

Life is magic. Everyone will agree with me right. We all aware of the fact that life has 2 parts which is consequtively happening, with or without our concern. Well first part  is happiness, second part is sorrowness.

We are really unaware of the fact that what tomorrow holds on for us.

It may either be happiness or sorrowness, but however we all must be mentally strong, which most of us really lacks.

Some are mentally strong, some are physically strong.
But what will happen if both are not ready for the sudden war which is ready to break their both strength, will they overcomeor the battle or will they lose it.

If  any one of them lose their strength but not their love or trust upon each other, god will certainly show the path to overcome their battle.

So lets begin....

So after finishing bf, ragsan are in the car for shopping.

Ragsan went to the mall.

In car sanskar tries to talk to ragini, however she ignores him.

They reached the mall.

Sanskar:baby doll, come lets go.

Ragini:you no need to come. I  will myself buy the dresses.
Give me your card only.

Sanskar:babydoll, i also come with you. You no need to go alone.

Ragini:i am not a baby, and you are also not a babysitter. I can handle myself. I no need your help. 🤣🤣

Sanskar:please let me come with you. 😁😁

Ragini:no. 😡😡

Sanskar knows well about her. He is aware that she is angry because of the morning incident. If he talk and try to convince her it is really waste of time.

Sanskars pov:
She is just like me. She is not the type who  easily got convinced in any arguments. She is so stubborn just like me. But she is so cute even when she is angry. This is the fact that  why i like her the most. So i should think smartly to tackle her.

Sanskar:but babydoll, i thought that i will help you in carrying your bags, but its ok you asked me to not come na then i will go to nearby shop and have ice-cream.🍦

After finishing shopping, you call me. I will come to pick up you. 😎😎

Ragini in mind:what, he will have ice-cream and relax in that shop. But i have to carry all those bags. No way. I will not let him to enjoy. Morning he took my kesari, by cheating. Now he is planning to have ice-cream while leaving me to carry all those shopping bags which i will buy. This will never going to happen. Today he has to get punishment for his deeds at morning. Wait and watch.

Sanskar is about to go.

Ragini:sanskar ji...

Sanskar fell down due to her sudden word. 🤣🤣

Then she helped him to stand up.

Sanskar:i think i have heared you wrong. what have you called me now?🙄🙄

Ragini:sanskar ji.. 😎😎

Sanskar:what? Why? You used to call me bandhar, idiot, etc., Then why this sudden "ji"

Ragini came near to him and whispered.

Ragini:Because we are in public. What will they think of me if i called you by your original names.

Sanskar:now only you called my original name right. 🤔🤔

Ragini:When did i called you by your original name?