Betrayal

As soon as ragini entered the room, swara and laksh asked her did u tell him? What did he said? Will he forgive me??
Ragini: how many questions yaar you will ask? take some breath. By the way what did u guys thinks if i  go to him and ask him to cancel the engagement with u he will accept it very easily. He will kill me.
Laksh:  if u donot convince him i will kill u. Mark my words.
Ragini:  dont forget the deal. I finished my job its ur turn to save ur love.
Laksh: but u didnit do anything. Swara herself accepted me.
Ragini:  duffer, dont u think swara accept u without my consideration. Its me who introduced her to u, its me  who made her fall in love with u. Instead of showing your gratefullness you are blackmailing me.

Laksh signalled her to look back
Swara was listening to their conversation with open mouth.
Before the situation get worst,  ragini and laksh tell something to swara which is muted.
Swara:  Ragini u did this for ur selfishness. How mean u r...
Hearing her harsh words ragini run out of the room, controlling her sobs
Thudd!!!!!!!!
laksh: dare u say any word against her. U will see the worst of me.
Swara:  u slapped me for her.
Laksh:  what do you know about her???  You know onething i am the one who asked her to do this thing. I even threatened her to do this. But she refused to do that.
Then after realizing my true love towards you she accepted to help me.
You never imagined how much pain she gone through. Then he narrated something to her which is also muted.
............
Swara:  i am really sorry laksh. I never thought that she is hiding this much pain in life. I failed as a true friend.
Laksh:  its ok swara. Dont feel bad. Go and talk to her.
Swara: ok laksh.

After some time, swara reached the place where ragini is sitting.
Swara: ragini
Ragini:swara...
Before swara could speak ragini hugged her and crying bitterly. I am not selfish believe me. After realizing his love towards you i warned him to stay out of you as you are going to get engaged. Then when i saw ur love towards him i accepted to help him. Please dont say i am selfish......
Swara:  who stood there tried to talk with her through sobs. I am really sorry ragini. I dont deserve your friendship. I swear if i was in your place i will not do the thing you have done for me and laksh. Please give me a chance to be your friend. I am really feel ashamed of my act today........
Ragini:  its ok swara. Dont feel bad. Mistake is on my side.i have to told you this  before itself.
Swara: no i anly done the mistake.
Ragini: no i am.
Swara: no i am.
Laksh who came there stop fighting with my sweetie bandhar.
Ragini:  arehhhhhh...... You are supporting her instead of me. This is your friendship yaar fake cry.......
Laksh:  stop acting bandhar.
Swara:  did you talk with sanskar.? Did he ok with this????
Ragini who heard sanskars name sink into thoughts.
When she heard his name there is a sudden increase in her heartbeat.their moment come infront of her eyes. How he hugged her, how she felt secluded in his embrace. Then that kiss. She mentally slapped her for thinking like that.  She didnt feel like this before. his name sounds to her as sweet.
Laksh: bandhar tell fast did u speak to him or not???
her thought was interrupted by his voice.
Ragini: ya ya i spoke with him. He is good at heart. Then he asked me for friendship. I accepted his friendship. So we are going to tell him now itself
Swara: really is he ask friendship from you??
Laksh: how can he do this mistake???? how can he make bandhar as friend. Even now i am regretting for my act.
While swara and ragini passing glances to him...
Ragini:  haa swara why are you asking this question?
Swara: you know ragini till now he doent ask friendship  from anyone .he is so adament in all those things.so only i am afraid of telling my feelings to him
Ragini: no swara i think he is gentle. If he understand your love he will support you.
(then the trio went to sanskars room)
Swara: sanskar
Sanskar: come in swara. Hello ragini. And swara who is this??? (Pointing towards laksh)
swara: he is laksh. My.....
Ragini: Swaras lover.....
Sanskar: what the hell she is telling swara..
Swara:  sanskar...
Sanskar: do you love him or not? just say yes or no??
Swara: i am sorry sanskar. Yes i do. Please forgive me. I dont think to hurt you.
Sanskar shows his palm towards her.
Enough is enough. Get out.
Swara stood there with tears in her eyes. I said get out. Get lost. He pushed them out of the room and closed the door.
Laksh took swara to her room. While ragini was standing infront of his room with guilt and tears never forget to roll down from her eyes.

By kavish.