00

Walking up to the school,  he huffs. "Okay find him then leave" he whispers to himself. With determination in his eyes,  he walks into the building. The hallways buzzed with life. Looking at his schedule, he has math first. The bell rings and he drags his feet around trying to find the room.

Finally, he enters the class and sees a seat next to the window. He quickly takes it and dumps his books on his desk. The loud boom it makes causes the person in front of him to turn around. The boy has dark hair and a very distinct mole under his eye. "Uh hi" he says in an awkward tone. The boy infront of him smiles softly and turns around completely, "Hi! Im Hyunjin".

He nods,  "Im uhm Felix". Hyunjin chuckles, "Seems like you had to think about that for a second". Felix shakes his head,  "No just wondering why your annoying ass to talking to me". Hyunjins smile doesnt fade,  "Well listen here bud. I have one other friend and you seem like an asshole yet I still want to be your friend".

"Wow ok" Felix says in a bored tone. "So youre stuck with me until you have the guts to literally do something about it" Hyunjin says. Felix is at a loss of words. Who does this guy think he is? The teacher walks in the room so Hyunjin turns around and faces the front.

Making friends is not why Im here what the fuck Felix thinks to himself,   But maybe he could be of some use I suppose.