08

Hyunjins alarm clock goes off and he groans. Felix sits up and stares over at him. Hyunjin rolls over and is slightly startled by Felix. "Did you sleep last night"Hyunjin asks in a groggy tone. "Uhm no?"Felix says. "Why"Hyunjin asks. Felix rolls his eyes, "why does it matter?". Hyunjin sits up and rubs his eyes.

"okay mr grouchy" Hyunjin mumbles. The boys get ready then soon are eating their breakfast. "Hey mom, where did dad go last night?" Hyunjin asks his mother as she walks in.  "Oh hes working on something down in the basement. You know how he is"his mother answers. Hyunjin nods.

Taking a bite of food, Felix leans in towards Hyunjin. Clearing his throat he asks,  "uhm what does he do down there?". "To be honest, Im not too sure" Hyunjin shrugs. Felix gets an odd feeling in his stomach because of Hyunjins tone but he leans back. After a few minutes he stops eating and just looks at his lap.

"wheres the bathroom?" Felix asks akwardly. "Down the hall sweetheart"Hyunjins mother says with a cheery voice. Felix silently gets up and heads down the hall. He passes the basement door. He hears muffled crying from downstairs. Looking around he sees no one around so he quietly opens the door.

Walking down slowly and quietly, he looks around. One single window shines bright morning light into the dimly lit room. He looks and sees a hunched over figure on a chair. Taking a closer look, he sees the figure is bond with rope. He tooks a look up the stairs again to make sure the coast is clear.

Walking to the chair, he puts his hand on the guys shoulder. His head shoots up and looks at Felix. Felixs eyes go wide. Its Jisung. Taking the tape that bound his mouth off he whispers, "why are you here?". "Please untie me, we can run away and Ill explain"Jisung whispers. Felix does at Jisungs asks and they both sneak back upstairs. As Hyunjin and his mother are busy, they run out the front door.

They dont stop till they both collapse. They hide in some near by bushes and cath there breath. "We need to find Jeongin and Changbin"Jisung says. "I will not be in the same room as that killer"Felix growls. "You dont understand. You just need to trust me"Jisung says in a soft tone. With a sigh, Felix has no choice but to agree.