06

Felix pushes Changbin away from him. "WHAT THE FUCK" he yells at the top of his lungs.  "Okay listen" Jisung begins. "No,  you dot fucking explain. Changbin explains. And if I kill him after then so be it"Felix yells and grips his hands into fists. The room goes into silence as everyone waits to see what happens next.

Changbin gulps,  "Well you are right about something. I was on the planet with you all. But I was never the son to the king. I never killed your mother. Felix, I was uh.. I was your boyfriend". Felix chuckles sarcastically. "I was with you when your mother died. I was the one who pushed you into the escape pod to leave. Id never hurt you" Changbin finishes.

"Thats absolute bullshit. I saw you fucking slit my mothers throat" Felix says. "Again, that wasnt me. It was Hyunjin" Changbin finally says. "Uh yea no. Hyunjin never was on our planet. I showed him what I am and he was shocked. Hes a normal"Felix says.  The sudden silence is then filled with a deep chuckle from Hyunjin.

All attention is pointed towards him. Jisung grabs his collar, "tell us what the hell you where planning to do with Felix". "Better fucking yet, tell us why you messed withu all our heads"Jeongin adds.  Hyunjins eyes turn completely black and a dark ora surrounds him. With using his powers, he flings Jisung across the wall knocking him unconscious.

"Oh Ill tell you" Hyunjin says,  "How do you think I knew who where today Felix. Im not actually gay. I made that up to lock it in your head that youre against it. Hell up till this point,  I convinced each one of you of something. Changbin is right,  he didnt kill your mother. But since he was there it was easy to plant the idea that he did in your mind. I convinced all of you that Changbin was the enemy and I was just some loser".

They dont know how to respond. "Youre fucking dead"Felix growls and lunges towards him. Hes frozen in place along with Jeongin and Changbin.  "Thanks for taking the hit from the car for me today aswell. Saved my secret"Hyunjin says in a cocky tone.  "Now lets have some fun"Hyunjin says. "Fuck you"Changbin yells.

"Lets have a little reset hm?"Hyunjin smirks. "What?"Jeongin asks.  Hyunjin raises his hand and snaps his fingers.