05

Hyunjin runs over to Felix. "ARE YOU OKAY?" he yells with strain. With a cough,  Felix sits up. "Yea you dumbass". He then stands up. The cars around him are still awkwardly stopped. Felix pulls Hyunjin to the side walk and waves to them to continue.

"Are you hurt at all"Hyunjin asks as they continue on there way. "Yea hurt by your stupidity. Look when you fucking cross the street"Felix says. Hyunjin is stunned by the lack of pain. "Okay if I say ow will that make you feel better" Felix says as he notices this. "Im just confused"Hyunjin says.  Felix facepalms and sighs,  "I cant be hurt by anything except my own people. So getting hit by a car doesnt do shit , okay?".

The two soon make it to Hyunjins house and race to his room. Hyunjin sets a few blankets on the floor and makes a bed for Felix. Felix sits on it and looks up at Hyunjin. "Hm?"Hyunjin asks. "I have a question" Felix says. Hyunjin nods for him to continue. "Why are you nice to me? You could just tell everyone about what I am and get me arrested or killed. So why?"Felix says.

"Because I know youre good at heart. I mean hell,  you just saved me from getting killed"Hyunjin says with a slight shrug. Just then, they hear a knock on the door. Waiting a few seconds they hear Hyunjins mom call for the both of them. "Howd she know I was here"Felix asks but Hyunjin just shrugs.

They both head downstairs and see Jisung and Jeongin standing there. "Oh please come in"Hyunjin says welcoming. The two look at one another but step inside. "Are ya okay?"Felix asks. Jisung nods, "mhm". They all head back into Hyunjins room. Jisung and Jeongin awkwardly stand while Felix and Hyunjin sit on his bed.

"Uh okay. Want something to eat?"Hyunjin asks. "Yes"Jeongin replies instantly. Hyunjin gets up then leaves the room. "Okay whats wrong?"Felix asks. "Its not Changbin"Jisung says. "Uhm excuse me?"Felix asks while rasing an eyebrow. Jeongin grabs Felixs hand and forces him to stand up.

"We need to go.. Right now"he whispers in a growl. "What are you going on about?"Felix snaps. Just then they hear Hyunjin speaking to a man.  "Yea dad hes in my room at the moment" Hyunjin says. Jisungs and Jeongins eyes go wide in fright. Just then the room door opens and Felixs looks at the doorway.

He gulps as he knows who the man is. "Nice to see you again Felix"The king says, "whos your friends?". Felixs looks at Jisung and Jeongin. With Jeongins hand still around his wrist,  the three of them bolt out of the room.  They see Hyunjin in the hall way.  Jisung runs towards him and throws him over his shoulder and they all make there way out into the street.

Jeongin leads them to his house and they go into his basement. "Okay WHAT" Felix yells still out of breath. Jisung throws Hyunjin onto a chair and ties him up. "Dont hurt him what the fuck" Felix yells. The room fills with angered silence.

With a grind of his teeth,  Jisung looks at Felix, "Ive known this fucker for years now. Just now am I actually finding out who he is". Felixs furrows his brows in confusion. Just then,  they hear the door to the basement open. Changbin walks down and joins them. Out of anger and confusion, he lunges towards Changbin.

Jeongin grabs him and doesnt let him go. "FUCKING KILL HIM. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU ACTUALLY MENTAL CASES. OUR ONLY CHANCE,  JUST KILL HIM" Felix spills out.  "Calm down" Jisung says. Jeongin slowly lets Felix go and Felix looks at everyone, "are you here to kill me?".

Jisung shakes his head,  "no man". Changbin walks up to Felix and Felix starts to shake with fear. "Come closer and Ill fucking rip your face off"Felix says. Changbin grabs his hand and looks him straight in the eyes, "you really dont remember?". "Ha I fucking remember you killing my mother infront of me you sick fuck" Felix says and takes his hand back.

Changbin looks at Jisung with a worried expression. "That wasnt me" he then says. "Okay suuure"Felix says. "You dont remember what I am to you huh" Changbin says. Felix says nothing. With a gulp,  Changbin quickly places Felixs face into his hands and places a soft kiss on his lips.