04

"what the fuck happened?" Hyunjin asks as they walk up to Felix. Felix stays silent. Just then,  the bell rings. "Guys,  can we meet up after school?" Felix then asks.  "Yeah sure" Seungmin says while Hyunjin nods.  Felix nods then walks to his next class.

His next two classes are silent in terms of him talking go. So much has happened he cant helo but just think about it all. He feels bad for dumping all this one his new friends aswell. Hes also scares for his life. If the king knows hes there,  when will he come to kill him?

After all his last classes,  the final bell rings. He waits outside the front if the school for his friends. 10 minutes after the bell and they still dont show up. The courtyard is mostly clear since all the kids have gone home by now. Felix sighs. Its possible hes just lost his friends. If thats the cass he at least theyll keep his secret. 5 minutes later and he decides to just to head home. 

"Hey!" he hears behind him. Turning around,  he sees Seungmin and Hyunjin. Relief washes over him as he waves to them. They meet up with him and they slowly make their way. "Hey I just wanna apologize for today" Felix says as they turn the corner. "Naw its okay" Hyunjin waves off. "I mean at the very least, you have like enough strength to protect us if it came to that" Seungmin adds.

"I mean of course. But its not everyday that you meet someone like me" Felix says with a sigh. "And its not everyday that you meet someone like me" Hyunjin shrugs. "Where do you live by the way?" Seungmin asks. Felix stops walking, "The sewers". "Fuckin excuse me" Hyunjin says as they both stop. Felix shrugs.

"Yea no, youre staying at my house" Hyunjin says. "Uhm..."Felix pauses. "You cant say no"Hyunjin then adds.  Felix rolls his eyes but agrees. "Well I gotta go the other way now"Seungmin says. "See ya later dude"Hyunjin says. Him and Felix watch as their friend walk down the street then out of their view.

They then quickly continue on. "So uhm yea you can sleep on my floor"Hyunjin says. "Oh so comfortable"Felix says sarcastically. Hyunjin continues to walk ahead of Felix but looks back at him,  "hey better than nothing". Just before Felix could answer, Hyunjin crosses the steet while still looking at his friend.

Felix jumps towards him as he notices a car speeding up the street towards them. Felix pushes Hyunjin to the other side of the crosswalk but the car slams into Felix. Felix lands on his back and the traffic stops once seeing this take place.