02

"Are you okay Felix?" Hyunjin asks concerned. He places a hand on Felixs shoulder and Felix flinches then snaps his head towards him. "I... uh... Ill talk to you later" Felix says slowly and distantly. He slowly walks in the school leaving his friends behind him. His mind if racing yet is blank at the same time.  He finds the bathroom and to his luck,  its empty.

He walks to the sink and looks himself in the eyes. He watches as they change to their natural colour which is light purple. He feels himself losing grip to the looks hes adapted. He cant has no strength to stop it so he goes into one of the stalls. Looking at his hands he watches and light starts to surround his skin.

Closing his eyes he sighs in emptiness.  He needs to get a grip on himself. Just then,  he hears loud footsteps enter the washroom. He hears one of the water run and voices start talking. He can make it out and its Hyunjin and Seungmin. "Was it something we did?" Hyunjin asks. "Uhm I dont think so. I mean he just got mad at us. That was something different"Hyunjin says.

Felix clears his voice and he hears the two go silent. "Uhm hi?" Hyunjin asks. "I have a question for you two"Felix asks while still in the stall. "Dude come out here and talk. Its weird to talk to someone while taking a shit"Seungmin teases. "Shut the fuck up"Felix growls. After a minute he speaks again,  "You know how Im stuck with you guys now?".

"Yea"Hyunjin says. "I need to know a secret from each of you to know I can trust you"Felix concludes. "Uhm why?" Seungmin says. Without really questioning it,  Hyunjin cooperates "Since Im a loser and also gay,  Im still a virgin. People think I banged this chick in my science class before I came out but I didnt".

"WHAT" seungmin exclaims in surprise. "Did you really think I could have really banged her? Shes best friends with Jisungs girlfriend. Yea Id rather not"Hyunjin says nonchalantly. "Well okay. Uhm I dont really have a secret. Uhm I like to sleep with a teddy bear I guess"Seungmin says in thought.

"Wow you are a loser"Hyunjin says with a chuckle. Its soon cut short when he talks to Felix once again,  "So uhm what is it?". Felix slowly open the stall doors and faces his friends. There faces are in shock. "Okay let me explain"Felix says. "Please fucking do"Hyunjin says.

"Im uhm I guess not actually human you could say"Felix says. They two infront of him stay silent. "My race was forced here when the king of my plant decided no one but his family was worth the effort in keeping alive. Most of us honestly didnt even make it. Besides me I think 2 others around my age is alive" Felix begins to get teary but quickly pushes it off.

"Okay so uhm why are you here then? You have an Australian accent so Im confused to why come here"Hyunjin says. "Changbin"Felix simply says. Seungmin burts out laughing, "This is such a joke man". "Dude he has purple eyes. His fucking skin is glowing. That isnt normal"Hyunjin defends. "Ever hear of contacts and good lighting?"Seungmin snaps.

Felix takes a deep breath. He lifts his hair over his ears revealing elf ears. Seungmins shakes his head still in disbelief. Felix then rolls his eyes. He puts his hands out infront of him and a glowing orb begins to appear. He launches it at the stalls and they crash inwards and catch on fire. Looking back at his friends,  he sees their faces twist into horror.

"Look man, please dont kill me" Seungmin pleads. Felix shakes his head,  "Do you believe me now?". They both nod their heads. "Great. Now for the love of god,  please dont tell anyone". Just then,  they hear the bathroom door open so they all look at towards it.  They see 2 boys enter.

One of them was the boy Felix made eye contact with but he doesn't know the other. It just hits him that theyve now seen what he is.  He gulps loudly. The boys enter and close the door behind them. "Jisung I swear to god w will hurt you"Hyunjin yells. They boy with the squishy cheeks shakes his head,  "I thought we where told to use the orb for good".

"Excuse me?" Felix asks. Jisung and the other boy look at one another then at Felix. They both begin to change. There eyes change to pink and yellow. They begin to glow and Jisungs hand has an imprint of a circle with stars in it. Felixs eyes go wide once seeing that. "The star of the strong minded"Felix then blurts out.

Jisung smirks, "Yes". The other boy walks over to the stalls and with a quick wave of his hands, fixes the mess. "Im Jeongin by the way"he then says as he turns back to Felix.  "Im so confused"Seungmin yells. "Did you tell them about our planet?"Jisung asks. "Kind of"Felix replies.