09

Jisung and Felix look from the Bush and see the cost is clear. They begin running again. Felix doesn't know which way to go but Jisung does. They eventually reach a house at the end of town. Windows are covered with boards and it looks pretty warm down.

Jisung opens the front door and they both walk inside. "This looks like a place where you'd kill me" felix blurts out. Jisung stops and looks at him, "You're not the only one who's parents died that day". Felix goes silent and Jisung turns back around. He leads his friend up the wooden staircase and into the closest room.

Felix eyes land on Changbin and he instantly look away. "Okay time to do this fucking shit again"Jisung sighs. Changbin gets up from his bed and looks at the two of them, "honestly does it matter? Hyungjin will just do it again and we'll all go back in time and probably die".

"Were stronger as a team"Jisung growls. "Fuck that. Were not as strong as Hyungjin. Let alone the king. Were screwed and you know it" Changbin says in a monotone voice, "Felix you can leave". Felix's head snaps back and looks at Changbin, "dont tell me what to do". "Okay then fuck me then. I dont care if you hate or love me now. It doesn't do anything"Changbin sighs.

Felix walks over to Changbin and slaps him hard. The room is silent in anger and surprise. Changbin looks Felix square in the eyes and punches him in the face. The two soon begin fighting. Punching, kicking all the works. "STOP"Jisung yells. Jongin runs into the room and sees the scene. Tears roll down his face and he yells aswell.

Felix stops once hes on top of Changbin. Blood pouring from both boys. Time seems to stop as they lock eyes. Felix feels a tinge in his eye. "Fuck this"Changbin says. He grabs Felix's face and kisses him. Felix rolls off of him and across the room.

"Fuck off you gay lord"Felix says. Changbin sits up and rolls his eyes. Everyone is looking at one another. Slowly Felix looks down at the ground. He looks back at Changbin and a tear rolls down his cheek. "What..."Jeongin says aloud. Felix crawls over to Changbin and puts his hand gently on his cheek.

Changbins black eye is starting to show and the blood gushing from his nose won't stop. "I...I am so sorry"Felix whispers. Changbin pushes his hand off and stands up, "Okay". "So...were a team now?"Jisung asks. "Maybe you three, but not me"Changbin sighs and leaves the room.

Felix looks up at Jisung and Jeongin with hurt and sadness in his eyes. "Why would I hurt the one person who protected me?"