03

"Our king thought everyone except his family was a waste of resources. He wanted to keep a few families on the plant to remake it into his image. He started with sending the army house to house to kill all that he didnt want but soon he started bombing everything in groups. A few families with military ties banded together with those families that knew theyd get killed next. It was bloody and brutal but by the end there was nothing left of the planet and barley enough of anyone.  With his family still there,  he asked each member what they should do.  They came after the rest of the population but only a few got away.  As far as I know,  Me Jeongin and this guy are the only ones left. Besides for the king and his family. Who, live here" Jisung explains.

Seungmin and Hyunjin are out of words. What are they even supposed to say in that situation? "Uhm okay,  whos the king?"Seungmin asks. "Changbins father"Jeongin answers. "So why are you friends with him?"Hyunjin pipes up. "To get revenge at the right time"Jisung says.

"So can I join?"Felix says, "its why I came here. I was in Australia and then I found out he was here. You have to let me get revenge. He killed my mother infront of me". "Wait Changbin did?" Jeongin asks. Felix nods. "Then he knows who you are. He knows theres still people like us"Jisung begins to freak out. 

"Wouldnt he have been different when he saw me?"Felix asks. Before anyone could answer, the loud speaker turns on Felix please come down to the office,  Felix.

Felix fixes his appearance and so does Jeongin and Jisung. "Please keep this secret"Jisung then says looking at Hyunjin and Seungmin.  Felix,  Hyunjin and Seungmin then walk out of the bathroom. They walk down to the office but only Felix enters.  "Uhm yes?"he asks.  "Hello" he hears in a deep voice. Looking behind him he sees a man.

Looking at his suit he sees a pendant. A circle with stars in it. His heart sinks in his stomach. "Im glad to see youre doing okay"the man says.  Looking around himself he realizes everyone else is frozen in place.  "May I help you?"Felix asks pretending not to notice that anythings off. "I think you know who I am"The man then says.

"No?"Felix says. He wanted as the mans eyes turn black and then it clicks in his mind. The only persons eyes that can turn purely black was the kings. "Tell me if theres anyone else"he says. "Why? So you can kill more of us"Felix snaps. The king leans down eye to eye with Felix. "You know what I can do. Now I suggest you tell me right now".

Just then,  the office door swings open and they both look towards it. Why is Jisung here? Felix thinks to himself.  "Hey, Changbin is waiting for you. Sorry to interrupt you and your dad but you know how he gets when hes mad"Jisung says. Confused but going along with it,  Felix looks at the king again,  "Gotta go". He then walks out of the room with Jisung.

They both watch as everyone around them unfreeze and move freely once again.  "You fucking idiot"Felix growls. "I saw you where uncomfortable so I pulled you out"Jisung says. Felix grabs the collar of Jisungs shirt and whispers in a low voice,  "That was the king.  Everyone else was frozen. Now he knows there are others".

"W-what?"Jisung says. "He has the mark. His eyes where pure black. We are in trouble"Felix then says.  Jisung opens his mouth to answer but just then Felix is grabbed by his shoulders and shoved down to the ground, letting go of Jisung in the process. Looking up, the boy has black hair.  He saw him in the group with Jisung and Changbin.

"Chan I can handle myself thank you very much"Jisung says and shoves the boy. "No you cant. Plus I dont want faggots to touch you"Chan says with a roll of his eyes.  Just then a girl runs up and wraps her arms around Jisung. She has dark black hair. Shes skinny with broad shoulders and is rather tall for a girl.  "He didnt hurt you did he?"she asks concerned.

"No Jihyo. Im fine"Jisung says with an annoyed sigh. "I just dont want you in fights again. I worry"she says.  "Yeah yeah I know. I can handle myself though for fucks sake Jihyo. You dont need to worry anytime anyone bigger than me comes towards me"Jisung says with a roll of his eyes. She hangs onto him for a second longer then leaves.

"Damn shes annoying"Chan says. Felixs begins to pick himself up but Chan steps on his shoulder, pushing him down again. "I wont hesitate to shove a broom up your ass if you go near any of my friends again"Chan then threatens. "Youd like that too much"Felix says. He pulls at Chans leg and crashes him down to the ground.

"Stop picking on Hyunjin" Felix says. A small crowd begins to form around the boys.  Seungmin and Hyunjin have front row seats next to Jisung.  Chan gets up and pokes at Felixs chest,  "what are you going to do if I dont?". Felix raises his hand to throw a punch but hes frozen in place.  He shifts his eyes over to Jisung and see his eye are pink.

"Ha cant even throw a punch without getting cold feet"Chan mocks.  Felix watches as Jisung looks over at Chan. Just then,  Chan goes to throw a punch but is stopped. Looking down, he sees his bladder gave way and he accidentally pissed himself.  Everyone around them begin to laugh and Chan runs to the nearest bathroom. Felix moves freely again and the crowd breaks up.