07

Felix opens his eyes and the rays of the sun blinds him. "Felix are you okay?" Hyunjin yells. Felix sits up and hes in the middle of the road. Looking at Hyunjin he nods,  "Yea Im fine". Standing up, Felix takes Hyunjin to the sidewalk. They continue there way to Hyunjins house.

"You seem like youre in a daze"Hyunjin says. "No Im fine"Felix says. He feels like hes been in this situation before but he cant understand why. They race to Hyunjins room and sit on his bed. "Youre mom wont mind will she?"Felix asks trying to start a conversation.

"Oh no I dont think so"Hyunjin answers.  A few minutes pass of silence then Hyunjin speaks up,  "Ill go get us something to eat eh". Felix nods and Hyunjin leaves the room. Just then Felix hears a faint knock on the bedroom window. He walks over and pulls open the curtains.

Jisung taps on the window again. Hes hanging out from a tree barley hanging on. His eyes go wide once he sees Felix but then he laughs. Felix opens the window and drags Jisung inside. "Uhm hello?"Felix says as Jisung stands up. Jisung grabs Felixs shoulders,  "I need to talk to you in private".

"What. Are you gay too?"Felix laughs.  "No but you are"Jisung says in a serious tone. "Ya fuck off"Felix waves off. Jisung shakes his head,  "Im serious". Felix rolls his eyes. The bedroom door opens and they both turn their heads towards the doorway. "Uh whats goin on?"Hyunjin asks while holding two plates of spaghetti.

"This ass says Im gay"Felix says. Hyunjin sighs, "Nice joke". "Now listen here you fucking-"Jisung begins. Felix cuts him off,  "Look we can talk later but Id rather just get some rest right now". Jisung looks at him with wide eyes but then slowly nods. He turns to go out the window again but Hyunjin speaks up, "please for the love of god go through the front door".

Jisung pauses for a second but then heads out the bedroom doorway.  He closes the door behind him. Hyunjin and Felix sit on the bed again and begin to eat. A loud bang comes from downstairs but they both shrug it off not knowing what it was. After eating,  Hyunjin takes their plates downstairs.

Hyunjin comes back upstairs and makes a bed for Felix on the floor. Felix crawls inside and they both get ready for bed. Looking out the window its already dark out. They turn out the lights and lay down. "Night bro"Hyunjin says. "Yea good night"Felix replies.

Felix lays there staring at the ceiling. The moonlight shinning in through the window. He sighs. He wont be able to sleep so he just lays there in thought.