THE END TO THE BEGINNING

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful new married couple who were living their life's full with joy. As time passed by, their Love was getting stronger and stronger towards each other. That one day they decided that they were ready to start a family, since they were now living a stable life. The moment Y/N's husband received the news he was going to be a father he promised to both his wife and child that he will never abandon them. Y/N now had 5 months of been pregnant with their first child in her tummy, waiting for the day to come. Both parents were anxious of how will their child look like, if its a girl or a boy, if he/she was going to be a doctor, an artist, teacher etc.
4 months later, the baby was born and they named him Arian.

Months later, Y/N's husband goes on a business trip to Germany to film a documentary about Germany's culture. Y/N was now alone with her baby boy who was only 6 months old, and she was also taking care of the usual shores around the house.

Though, one day Y/N received the news that he was coming home soon and when he did come home, he brought many gifts for his child and wife from Germany.

He was also now taking some months off from his work to help his wife with Arian, but it wasn't for too long. He did some mini trips from here to there but not as long as the one he was about to go to. Y/N's husband was appointed to be the Director of a big movie that was going to be filmed in Paris and be air in the U.S.

One year passed and Arian was still a baby with no father by his side, only a mother. Though they did communicate with each other every day.

Y/N had to find a job to support his child until her husband came back. She looked online and did found some decent ones, but neither one call her back. She didn't give up though.

Day and night she was trying to find a job but wasn't successful, until one day in December she found an offer.

2 months passed and Y/N was now working as a Tutor for a rich kid who's Dad own a multi millionaire company. Y/N went to tutor the Kid name Evan 5 days of the week for a whole school year. That was the contract she did. From Monday to Friday.  The owner of the house or her boss, was really comprehensive of Y/N's situation that she was allowed to bring her child to work, so that Arian wouldn't be left unattended, since he was still a baby.

3 more months passed, and Y/N's husband called to let her know that he was now returning home. He was away for a year and 5 months, but he was now returning to see his child who's B-Day was also coming soon.
He was going to return on a Sunday and right now it was friday.

Y/N just had two wait two more days to see his lovely husband.
Since it was on a Sunday she didnt have work neither saturday so it gave her plenty of time to prepare him a little surprise party for only the three of them.

Saturday came and Y/N went to the store to buy decorations to hang around the house. She also went to the market to buy ingredients to make the cake and his Husband's favorite dish.

This was the longest he was away from his wife and son, but soon they were able to meet again.

Sunday came and Y/N was about to finish hanging the decorations,  when she received a call from a unknown number, she answered.

"Hello"

The voice at the other line began, "Is this Mrs. Mazon? "

"Yes that's me, who is this?", she said worried that it might be related to her husband or her mother.

"I'm calling from Horizon Hospital, I wanted to inform you that your husband is in critical condition right now, he was in an airplane crash."

Y/N grabbed Arian and her car keys and drived to the Hospital as fast as she could. She was praying to God for him to not take his husband away not yet.