March- A Journey Begins

Forgetting about the pain in her heart at first was though for Y/N since she didn't know how to at first. She began to go to sessions with a friend of hers that was willing to listen to her feelings, and give advice to the woman in grieve, so she can once again be the cheerful person she was once before her husband died. 

After many sessions, Y/N began to realize that she really needed to snap out of her dark thoughts. She even considered once to commit suicide but her mother stopped her before she did. Y/N that moment totally forgot that she had a son to take care of. The worst that happened when Y/N was in her depression was that she almost forgot how her son resembled somewhat of her husband. The little boy named Arian, had his father's eye which was a beautiful Aqua green that could captivate any soul. Her husband left her but their son was still with her for her to not feel alone at all. Arian was still 2 years old when all of this happened. 

Y/N didn't go to her job for a while, Erwin didn't fire her at all, he just looked for someone to take her place until she came back. 

It was the beginning of March and the flowers were beginning to bloom. The fresh air never felt so good that it was nice to go out for a picnic and lay down on the grass. The month of March for Y/N resembled a new beginning. The perfect time to start all over with her life.

Y/N decided to go back to work as a tutor at the Smith's household with Arian by her side since she didn't depend on her husband anymore. She was going to support her child by herself with no ones help since it was her responsibility to do so. 

March was going to end soon, and Y/N had already recovered her smile, not entirely but she smiles when she is with her son. She just wanted for someone to make her smile like when she was with her husband, but she always thought it was going to be impossible for her to fall in love with another man. That thought just never left her mind, no matter how much she was struggling to not think about it. Though, her son was always her first priority.

End to Intro----

Y/N still lived in the same house that her husband bought for them. It was a two-story house that contained four rooms, three bathrooms, a garage for three cars, two dining areas, one kitchen, two living rooms, and a decent backyard with an enchanting garden that Y/N liked to take care of. The house was too big for the single mother and her child. With the two of them living there, the house felt empty. Even when Y/N's husband was alive, it still felt empty but the aura of the house was nice, but now that aura was gone. 

Y/N was resting at the couch of the living room while her son was playing with the colorful bricks that he was trying to pile up, when her phone suddenly began to ring. Y/N opened her eyes and walked towards where her phone was. It was an unknown number, that Y/N was doubting if to answer. She did, either way, waiting for the other person at the other line to say something first. 

"Hello Y/N?", the voice said making Y/N curious about who could it be since the voice at the other line sounded very familiar. 

"It's me Eren", his name was finally revealed to Y/N who was surprised to be in contact with him once more after the grayish day. 

"E-Eren is that really you?", She couldn't believe that he was able to contact her. She even forgot about Eren when Y/N had depression. 

"Yeah, it's me, how you've been?", the emerald green eye men asked with innocence.

"I've been...um.. I've been great thanks for asking, what about you?", Y/N didn't sound sure about her answer towards his question since it was a tough week for her. 

" Well I was feeling like trash, but now that I'm able to get a hold of you then I feel much better". he said with honesty

" That's nice to hear, but how did you get my number?", with all curiosity, Y/N asked

"I asked my mom for it, sorry if I wasn't able to make contact with you soon, I even forgot to give you my number.", Y/N remembered the conversation she had with Eren that she as well forgot to give him her number. 

"It's alright Eren, even I forgot, we weren't thinking straight that day.", the aura between them began to change. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there to comfort you", he regretted saying that sentence since the following response was not good

"Don't say that Eren, please, sorry I just don't want to remember that's all", this answer made a silence in between the two. 

"I won't, my bad, Anyways the reason why I called was just to invite you and your son to my B-day party next Saturday. That's if you want to come, it's going to be here at my parent's house.", Eren really wanted to see Y/N again to see how she was doing and for them to become good friends. 

" ...........", the silence was heard 

"We'll go", Y/N finally replied. 

"R-really!? You'll come, Great!", Eren was exploding internally with happiness. He couldn't wait to meet her again and getting to know her better. For him, she was still part of his family, nothing more for now. 

Y/N and Eren said their final goodbyes after receiving all the information for next Saturday. 

Y/N was now heading towards her son to pick him up from the carpet where he was playing with the colorful bricks and getting him ready to take a nap.

" Arian, next Saturday we are going to a B-day party, where you might see people that you won't even remember when you grow up."

and with that Arian was taking a nap and Y/N was singing a lullaby for him to listen to and remember even when he grew up one day. 

To be continued...