Moving On

We parked Eren's car somewhat close to the entrance of the zoo. I got Arian and my bag and walked with Eren to the Entrance to buy the tickets.

"Hello and welcome, how many tickets?", the young women at the ticket booth said

"2 adults and 1 children", Eren answered

"Alright, here you go, have a nice day!", she gave us our tickets and we left to get our bags checked and after that we finally were inside the zoo.

"What would you like to see first Arian?, Eren was holding a map and telling Arian if he would like to see the Elephants, Zebras, Lions, Polar Bears or other animals he had in mind.

"I want to see the Lions, roar!", Arian said as he roared and made a gesture with his tiny hands.

"Well lets go see the lions", I said to Arian now holding his hand so we could go see the lazy lions.

We arrived and the lions were sleeping. Arian was somewhat disappointed.

"Mommy, are the lions dead?", Whaat!?

"No honey, they are just sleeping, they probably got tired of roaring and are taking a break.", I explained and Eren laughed at what was happening.

We decided to move on and looked at the zebras. Then we saw the giraffes, the elephants, and all the animals from the Savannah.

"Mommy I'm hungry", Arian said getting my attention

We headed to the closest lunch place so we could get something to eat.

"What would you like to eat, Arian? There are hamburgers, spaghetti, pizza, chicken nuggets", I said looking at the menu for kids.

"I want pizza!", just like I thought

"Alright, Arian will get a pizza, I'll get the hamburger with fries, and what about you Y/N?", Eren asked for what I wanted and I said, "I'll have the Nachos and a Soda"

"Next", the cashier guy called as we were now next to order.

Eren told the cashier guy what we wanted and I decided to pay now, since Eren bought our entrance tickets.

Eren offered once again to pay for our lunch but i denied since it wouldn't be right if he paid for everything.

We got our meals and looked for an empty table. Luckily we found one and enjoyed our lunch. Me and Eren made some small talk since we were so concentrated in eating, and Eren was also making small chat with Arian. So as i.

We finished eating and went to see the rest of the animals. Eren grabbed Arian and placed him on top of his shoulders. Until I began to hear people making comments about us.

"They look so cute together"
"He is so handsome"
"She is beautiful"
"What a beautiful family"

Family?

I cant believe they are thinking that Eren is my husband.

I mean I know we look like a family because we are. Eren is my late husband's older brother and I was his sister in law. Why do people make comments that are not even true.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?", Eren spoked to me and escaped my thoughts

"Oh, yeah I'm sorry I just spaced out for a moment.", I said placing my hand on my forehead

"Do you have a headache, if you want we can go home if you are not feeling well", Eren looked at me with worry on his eyes.

"No I feel good, I promise"

" It's mommy not feeling well?", Arian who still was on top of Eren's shoulder got worried as well.

"Mommy is fine, don't worry Arian okay?", I looked at my son and showed him a smile to convince him that I was alright because I am, right?