The Request (pt.2)

NOTICE: Erwin X Reader might as well happen in this story for the story to progress.

"Why don't you move in with us?", Erwin said

"Excuse me?", is that even an answer to my request?

"It'll be nice to have you around more often, my son really likes your presence and so do I. If you do that for my son and I then I'll be giving you a raise in your paycheck and pay all your monthly house payments. Is it a deal?", Did that just sounded like a unintentional confession? But will he really do that for me? Then why pay me more then, if ill be able to pay off everything before the beginning of every month.

"Erwin, I appreciate the offer but-"

"Just think it over for right now, I'll be waiting patiently for your answer" Erwin looked at me and smiled. He looked handsome, totally way out of my league.

"If I were to stay, how much time will my son and I be gone from our home?", these was an important question.

" you'll be staying here until my son graduates from junior high, which its not that long.?", That doesn't sound that bad, graduation is just around the corner.

"Talking about Evan, I wanted to talk to you about his right to choose the high school of his preference, if you may?" I was now going to fight for Evan's future education.

"Go ahead", Erwin allowed me to continue.

"Actually I want to propose you something. I'll stay here at your house like you said, with you paying all my house payments and still having my raise, until Evan graduates from junior high with the condition that he has the liberty to go to any public school of his liking. Is that a deal?", That sounded better in my mind, I honestly feel like I'm being a prisoner in the house I've being working for a while.

"I'll accept your deal with one condition as well", he said looking serious but not too serious he still had a gentle smile on his face.

"My condition is that you and your son will be joining my son and I for every meal during the day when Im at home, and you will stay not only until he graduates from junior high but until he becomes a sophomore in high school.", my boss might be handsome but he sometimes does scares me. Why is he being like this.

"Fine, I'll do it. As Evan's tutor, I'll I want is for him to be successful in his life.", I gave Erwin and handshake to seal the deal. He stood up from his expensive chair and shook my hand lightly

One I shook his hand he pulled me closer to him and whisper something to my ear.

" Thanks for accepting my offer Y/N", he said which made me push him away from me.

"Erwin, I know your a good man, but I'll gladly appreciate if you didn't get that close to me please. As a woman, I will like for you to respect my personal space from now on since we will be seeing each other 24/7 for a whole year and a half."

"Im sorry if I startled you, it was indecent from my part.", he bowed as he apologized. Erwin sure is a good man and boss but I really didn't know him that well. We didn't talk or see each other a lot cause he was busy with the company. When we talk, it was only about Evan's grades and behaviour and my son, but that was all. In the end he never shared anything about him. I just know that he got divorced 3 years ago. That's all.

------------------------------------------------------

[Next Day]

I woke up for the last time at my house since today Arian and I were going to move into Erwin's house. Erwin also told me that my house will get its maintenance every day, and that we could return back home during the weekends and friday. Since I don't work on those days.  Though, I also need to stay at the house for holidays and formal events that happen at the house. Talking about formal events, Erwin notified me that he will be making a party for Evan next week on a Saturday so I have to dress fancy, and that I'm also allowed to invite whoever I want.

I'm actually thinking of inviting
Len, but who knows if he'll be busy. Ill give him a call later.

I grabbed Arian's hand and walked to the tea shop. Once we got there I saw that Len wasn't working today.

We walked towards an available table that was around one of the corners of the tea shop when I saw him again. Levi. I didn't make eye contact with him which was good because I've being seeing him a lot these days which was weird and awkward  somehow.

Me an Arian sat down at the table and grabbed the menu that listed many desserts, teas, and healthy food for any time of the day. I felt like ordering a sandwich and white tea.

"What will you like to order Arian?"

"I want a sandwich and... milk, please.", he looked at me with his father's beautiful eyes.

When we bought our house the tea shop had opened that same day as well. To celebrate our new life, we decided to go to the tea shop that was also celebrating.

From there one, we went every morning to try the different teas and desserts they had. It was fun to try all the distinct flavors that the tea shop was able to offer for their costumers. We were regulars here, every employee knew who we were and asked what tea, food or dessert would we like today. It was fun, and we made it our thing as a married couple.

Our waiter came and took our orders. When a tall figured was in front of me and Arian. I looked up to see who it was and it was, Eren?

"Oh, hey you came", I said with excitement

"Yup, I wasn't going to miss our day together.", he said as he took a seat in front of me and Arian.

Though, I swear I suddenly got a chill and a feeling as if someone was watching me. I didn't dare to see who it was but it probably wasn't nothing. Or could it be him?

"What did you both order?", Eren was looking at me with his emerald green eyes, they were beautiful. I admit that I felt my heart skip a beat. Whose wouldn't, Eren is a good and handsome man, how come he is not in a relationship.

"Oh we just order a sandwich and white tea for me and for Arian milk.", I said trying to keep eye contact.

"I'll get the same then.", he said as our waiter was coming with our order.

"Here is your white tea, milk and sandwiches, enjoy!", she said and then Eren told the waiter what he will order the same thing i got.

"So, when is Arian going to school?", he looked at Arian all excited

"He'll be going soon", i said as I helped Arian eat his big sandwich.

"You hear that Arian, you'll be going to school soon. Are you excited!", Eren touched Arian's hair as he gave my little boy a big smile.

Though, I could still feel the gaze of someone hearing and watching all of our movements.

An hour later of talking and eating, the feeling disappeared and then we decided to leave to the zoo.