Clouds of Gray

It was now the day of the funeral. The sky was blue, but you could see some gray clouds forming in the sky. It wasn't going to rain, like in the movies. Why have rain in a sad day. Its better to have a bright warm sun that will make you feel at ease instead of sorrow. That was all Y/N needed that day, warmth.

The people who new Y/n's husband where there. Co-workers, cousins, uncles, aunts, his parents and Y/n's mom who never left her side.

Her husband, told her once that whoever got to leave the world first, he or she were going to be strong for the other person, even though he/she were no longer there.

That time she agreed to what her husband told her, but in the end she wasn't able to do it. Just thinking about how she was not going to be able to feel his husbands presence anymore terrified her. Not even hear the nicknames he used to call her, and the goodnight kisses he use to give her before she felt asleep.

What was more sorrowful was that their son was now going to grow up without a father. He was no longer going to be able to raise his child alongside his wife.

It breaks Y/N's heart just thinking about it. During the funeral, some people went up to her to tell her their condolences. She didn't want to hear them at all, it was just going to break her even more. Everybody was just leaving when a tall man with brown hair and green eyes approached her.

Y/N looked up to see the tall man from where she was standing, next to her husband's grave. He stared at her eyes for a moment while she did the same. When Y/N got to see the face of the man, her soul was escaping her for a/moment. These man for her was like seeing another version of her husband. It wasn't him though, he was a stranger for Y/N.

"Miss Mazon?", he said

"Not Miss Mazon, not...anymore, its [L/N] now", Y/N said to the man who to her was a stranger.

"My apologies, let me introduce myself, my name is Eren Jaegar, I'm John's half brother." The tall man with emerald green eyes told Y/N who now had a shock expression on her face.

"Our mother, marry John's father one year after my father died when I was at the age of five We never got to know how he died though. Anyways, after my mom got married, she had John 5 months later. I went to the Army at the age of 15 and John was 10 years old. I didn't get to see him so often since I was in another country. John and I did get along like actual brothers, I never considered him my half brother, he was always my brother, since we both were given birth by the same mother. We wrote to each other letters every year. One night, after I returned to the country he called me to give me the news he was getting married to a beautiful young woman. I was so happy for him, I really was.", Eren's face was now full of tears that he couldn't hold back anymore. The sky was getting darker, blocking the warmth of the radiant sun.  Everybody was gone, except for Y/N's mother who was waiting for her at the car with Arian.

"I'm sorry", he apologized

"Not at all, please continue", she said

"I was also very exited and proud of him when he told me that he was having a baby boy soon, and that they were going to name him Arian. I really wanted to visit him and give him a big hug, but we were in war that time." Though, when I received the news he was in a airplane crash I thought he was gone, but he wasn't thank God. I didn't want to meet him with his eyes closed. After not seeing each other for so long, I knew I wasn't able to have the guts to say goodbye, but here I am. Hoping to see my brother alive when I got the news he didn't die. Though I was late, wasn't I?", Eren couldn't handle the pain and guiltiness he had in his heart. He wanted to believe that he was just inside a nightmare which indeed he was.

Y/N gave Eren a hug, with tears on her eyes as well. The wind was blowing hard when suddenly it began to rain, and wet the two of them. They didn't care though.

Eren's tears came to a stop and looked at Y/N all drenched from the rain that didn't seem to stop.

"I'm sorry, because of me your clothes got wet.", he was feeling even more guilty

"Not at all, Im glad I was able to meet you and for telling me your story. It was nice to hear that John has a big brother who loves him as a true brother. Thank you Eren, I hope to see you again, that's if life allows us." Y/N said with a smile that gave Eren also a smile to return back.

"I'm actually taking a long vacation of a year to stay here with my mom. Since she and dad are suffering a lot. I'm going to take care of them from now on. So indeed, I hope we can see each other again, since I want to know all the things my brother got to live.", he finally said

"Of course I'll be glad to see you again to tell you his crazy adventures. Well umm... See you another day Mr. Jaegar"

And with that, the lonely woman looked to where her husband was now sleeping with no sign of him even waking up. But it was not going to be the last time she visited. She was definitely going to visit him when she could.

After one last glance, Y/N left her husband's grave and Eren behind.

2 Months later after the funeral, Y/N had fallen into the hands of depression. She still did look out for her baby, but most of the times her mother had to take care of her and the baby since sometimes Y/N got to be Really sick. Another month had come, and Y/N was beginning to feel better, after she got to made up her mind that she was going to try to move on with her life and begin a new chapter with her 2 year old baby who needed his mother's attention more than anything.

Y/n was able to move on

To be continued...