The Request

[ Your POV]

The man with Raven hair left once he was done with his tea. I wonder what his job is. I still did not know his name and this was the second time we have already met. He told me he lived around the area which is possible that we might see each other once more.

After meeting Eren's friends at his party I've being wanting to meet more people and build friendships with them. After getting married after college, I haven't contacted some of my friends and I miss them a lot. I just have not had the time to do it, and they might be even more busy than I am. I respect that, but I wish to see them again.

"Hey Y/N, what are you going to do over the weekend?", I've totally forgot that Len was still here.

"Oh, Im not sure, probably doing chores around the house, go grocery shopping and take Arian for a walk, why?", its pretty precise that I'll be doing that.

"Well, I want to invite you and Arian for dinner on Saturday that's why."

"Alright, at what time and where?", I asked

"I'll come at 6 to pick up the two of you, if that's okay with you", Len offered

"Okay, sounds good to me", I said at last and Len left us to enjoy our tea and milk. It's being years since I've had dinner with Len. Of course John was with me.

Though that time, we invited Len to join us for dinner since we were going to tell him that John and I were getting engage.

He was so proud of John for not being a coward and was excited for the both of us. Len is like a big brother to me, he even gave us his blessings that day as a joke.

I treasure our friendship. His a good man, I wonder when is he even going to get a girlfriend, he's still young and good looking if I may say.

Me and Arian finished our drinks and the sweet cake that I ate. After that I gave my goodbyes to Len and I had now to wait until Saturday to see him again.

Its now 10 o'clock and I decided to go back to the house to do some chores and then fall asleep for a while until it was time to leave for work.

I love my job as a tutor, but things were getting even more complicated with the monthly payment of the house and the bills. Which I was thinking of asking Erwin if he could increase my payment, and if not then I'll have to find another job. Though it'll only be in the mornings, that meaning that Arian will have to go to a daycare. I could even leave him with my mom but I didn't want to be a burden to her.

Me and Arian arrived at the house and Arian went rushing to get his toys so he could play at tje carpet.

I went to grab the cleaning supplies and began to clean the enormous house for three hours.

Then I did the laundry and washed the dishes. After all that cleaning I was super exhausted, and since it was still early to go to work, I've decided to take a nap with Arian.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 3 o'clock to get ready for work, and I made a small lunch for Arian so he could eat while I drove to Erwin's Household. It was an hour drive since they live in the rich neighborhood.

We arrived and I got Arian from the back sit and my bag that was full of papers with different lessons, I had prepare the week before.

I went to the front door and rang the bell for the butler to answer. Once he did, we greeted him and then I told him if I could speak with Erwin for a moment.

"Mr. Smith is not in the house at the moment, but I'll notify him of your request to speak with him once he's back", Tom said politely bowing in the end, I as well returning his politeness.