A DAY AT THE PARK

[Your Pov]

Breakfast was ready, and we all were sitting at the table to eat.

We did some mini-talk that in the end, we all agreed to have a picnic at the park.

Arian was excited to go to the park, he always got excited every time I told him we were going outside. I changed back to my dress from last night and grabbed the keys to my car, so we could start heading to our home. I told Carla that we would see them at the park at 1:00 P.M, which was going to give me and Arian enough time to get ready.

We were now on the freeway going back home when Arian suddenly begins to say, "Mommy Pak, Pak", Arian wanted to go already, but we first were going back to the house to take a shower and change into clean clothes.

"Arian, we will first go back to the house and change you into clean clothes, so you could go to the park", I said to him and he agreed.

We finally arrived, and I got Arian out from his seat. We both went inside the huge house that we call our home.

"Whose ready to take a bath?" I looked at Arian and he said all excited "Me!", with both of his hands up in the air.

"Let's go then!", I said going into my room's bathroom that was on the first floor.

Arian and I took a bath together and we played with his toys. I then put on shampoo on his hair telling him to close my eyes and then he did the same to my hair just for a short moment, so he could one day learn how to also do it when he grows up.

We finished showering, and then I changed Arian, into his clothes, and then I changed mine.

I made some potato salad and bought the steak that Richard, Eren's father, was going to cook for us. Unfortunately, Arian couldn't eat steak, not yet, I was worried that he would probably won't be able to chew it right and not be able to pass it down his throat. Instead, he was going to eat chicken that I also bought at the supermarket.

After the supermarket, we went head straight to the park.

"Mommy, pak, pak", Arian said enthusiastically.

"We are almost there Arian", I told the excited little boy.

I was relieved that Arian was still a cheerful boy, even after hearing that his father will be no longer with us, and after him seeing me in my depression.

"Mommy...happy...always", Arian said with a big smile on his cute angelic face.

I couldn't bare to see my child worry about me, all I want for him is to live a happy life. I had to be strong for him no matter what.

"We're here Arian, the park!", I was showing my son how excited I was for to be excited once again.

"Pak...Pak!", he said looking out the window and stretching his short arms to the window, wanting me to take him out from his seat already.

"I know you are excited Arian but promise me to not run off yet. Okay?", I told him before him running off like always.

"Hey, Y/N, glad you're here", Eren waved at me and Arian who was running towards where we were.

"Hi Eren, well as you can see, this little guy is really excited to play with you", I said to him as Eren was now in front of me and Arian.

"Is that true little buddy?", Eren asked Arian crouching so he could be at his eye level.

Arian already knew how to walk and run, he sure did learn fast. I watched Eren still talking with Arian while I went to grab the food.

"Eren, I bought some chicken and steak, as well I made some potato salad", I told him and then he grabbed the food from my hands, so he could carry it. I appreciated the help and went to grab Arian's hand, so we could walk towards where Eren's parents were at.