Gotcha

"Hey, Shemar." Matthew said with a wave as he walked into Shemar's trailer.

     "Wassup, Pretty Boy?" Shemar answered. Matthew paused and stared at him for a moment.

     "Pretty Boy?" Shemar chuckled.

     "What can I say? It suits you!" Matthew rolled his eyes and grabbed an oatmeal cream pie. Shemar turned to him and stared.

"What?" Asked Matthew.

"Those are mine!" A small grin grew on Matthew's face as he turned to the door.

"Not anymore!" He yelled, making a break for the set. Shemar took off after him, both of them giggling loudly.

"AJ! HELP ME!" Matthew screamed as he passed AJ and almost took her down.

"DON'T EVEN TRY!" Shemar yelled as he passed by her as well. She smiled.

"Good luck, Matthew!" She called, turning around and making her way to her own trailer.

"Shit!" Matthew let out as he ran into a dead end. He whipped around to take off again, but Shemar was too close.

"No where to go now, Pretty Boy! Hand it over, now!"

"Never! I'm starving!"

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, Matthew!"

"Bite me!"

"Fine!" Said Shemar as he tackled Matthew to the couch behind them, swiftly grabbing both of Matthew's wrists in one of his own hands and using his free hand to scribble all over Matthew's lower torso.

"Sh-Shehehehehemahahahar!"

"I gave you a chance!"

"Plehehehehease!" Shemar almost let out an 'aw' at this point. Matthew's laugh was just plain adorable. On top of that, Matthew was trying to hide his face in his arm.

"Oh, no! Show me that pretty face!" Shemar teased, making Matthew blush even more.

"Quihuihuihuihuihuit!"

"Nah, I don't think so!"

"AH- dohohohohohohon't!" Matthew let out louder as Shemar moved to his ribs.

"This is just too cute!"

"Gehehehehet ohohohoff!"

"Why should I?"

"Behehecau- CAHAHAHAN'T BREHEHEATHE! SHEHEHEHEMAHAR!" Matthew whined as Shemar hit his birth mark.

"Oh, fine!" Shemar laughed as he stilled his hand. He kept Matthew in a firm grip. Matthew panted and giggled.

"Please. I-I cahan't.." Matthew trailed off.

"Now, I have a theory: The higher up a go, the louder your giggles get, right? That means it tickles more." Matthew's face turned to reddening panic.

"Shemar, no! Don't you dare! Let me go!" He struggled.

"Don't worry, I don't dare let you go!" Shemar teased. Matthew struggled as much as he could.

     "Shemar, no! No, no, no, no, no! Let me up!"  Matthew practically screamed.

     "I think it's a bit too late, don't you?"

     "Just t-take it easy..." Matthew said as he closed his eyes tightly. Shemar decided to play a game.

     He decided only to strike once Matthew opened his eyes again. Eventually, he did get curious and open his eyes. That's when all hell broke loose.

     Shemar dug viciously into Matthew's underarm, not planning on giving any sort of mercy any time soon.

     "SOHOHOHON OHOHOF A BIHIHITCH!" Matthew begged, tears running down his face as his legs kicked violently.

     "Hey! Watch your language!"

     "PLEHEHEHEHEASE! C-CAHAHANT!

     "C'mon, use your words!"

     "HEHEHEHEHEHEHELP!" Matthew screamed, praying someone on set would hear him. Shemar laughed along with him now.

     Matthew just had the most adorable laugh. He would snort sometimes too, which was a big bonus. Shemar could never wrap his head around why Matthew hated his laugh so much.

     "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Matthew screamed louder now. Shemar looked down, now snapped out of his thoughts.

     "Had enough?"

     "YEHEHEHEHEHEHES!"

     "Learned your lesson?"

     "YEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHES!"

     "Hmm... I don't know..."

     "PLEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHIHIM GOHOHOHONNA DIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIE!" Matthew let out. Shemar laughed at the silly comment.

     "Alright, I believe you. I don't think your face should be that shade of red!" Shemar teased, stopping his assault and sitting on the foot rest right in front of the couch.

     "I-I c-cahahant..." Matthew panted, excess giggles escaping his lips as he curled into a ball.

     "That was adorable."

     "Shuhut up.." Matthew chuckled, now sitting up in his seat.

     "You good, Matthew?"

     "Yeah. J-jerk..."

     "Well, now I'm telling AJ!" Shemar said playfully as he sprinted for the door. Matthew was immediately on his tail.

     "NO! SHEMAR, GET BACK HERE! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL KILL YOU!"

"NOT IF YOU'RE LAUGHING TOO HARD!"

Sorry! This ones really short, but I hope you enjoyed anyways!