Brothers

"Hey, Sammy, have you seen my beer? I coulda swore I had one left.." Dean trailed as he walked into his little brothers room. Sam paused for a moment, sitting up from his bed.

"Oh, that was yours? My bad dude, I thought it was my last one."

"Really!? We don't even drink the same brand of beer!"

"Well I really wanted one and that was the only one left! Sorry you grew soooo attached!"

     "Oh, you- screw you!" Dean yelled, tackling Sam backwards onto the bed.

     "WHOA- Dean, what are you doing!?" Sam complained as he failed to struggle out of his brothers strong grip.

     "Well Sammy, you took my beer, and that deserves punishment! Do you remember how I used to punish you when we were little?" Dean answered. Sam paused for a moment before growing pale, licking his lips.

     "Dean, n-no. Get off!"

     "Was that a stutter I heard? Is someone a little nervous?"

     "Shut up! Nahahaha, Dehehean!" Sam whined as Dean traced his abs.

     "Ha, I knew it!"

     "Shuhuhut up! Lehehet mehehe gohoho!"

     "Nah, now this is purely entertainment. Where else are you ticklish, Sammy~?" Dean purred like the Cheshire Cat as Sam struggled beneath him.

     "NOHO! Gehehehet ohohohoff!" The younger hunter yelped as Dean moved up to his ribs.

     "Ooh, am I getting closer?"

     "Nohoho! Leheheheave mehehe alohohone!"

     "But this is so much fun!"

     "Ihihihim nohohohot eheheight!"

     "You sure sound like it!"

     "Hehehehey! Wahait, no-AHAHAH! DEHEHEAN, PLEHEHEASE!" Sam screamed as Dean moved even higher.

     "That's what I thought! You haven't changed at all, Sammy!" The eldest teased.

     "DEHEHEAN, IHIHI CAHAHNT BREHEHEATHE! STAHAHAP!"

     "Nah, I still need my revenge."

     "IHIHIM SOHOHORRY, PLEHEHEASE!"

     "Are you really regretful?"

     "YEHEHES! GOHOHOHOD-"

     "You sure?"

     "DEHEHEHEHEAN!"

     "I just wanna be sure that you-"

     "DEHEHEHEHEAN!"

     Dean chuckled at this, pulling away and letting his little brother breathe. Sam immediately curled into a ball as a few tears stained his covers. The older hunter walked towards the door, pausing before exiting, and turned around.

     "Don't drink my beer again, kay?"

     "J-jerk."

     "Bitch."

     Hey guys!!!! Sorry this is so short, it's just all I got for right now I guess... hope you enjoyed!