Don't Mess With Sherlock's Labs

"Hey John?" Sherlock called from the kitchen of their shared flat, still searching the fridge and cabinets.

"Yeah?" John responded, flipping the page in his newspaper.

"Where has my liver gone?" Sherlock asks, turning to face the chair.

"Your wh-." John paused, looking up from his paper with a gulp. He slowly set it on the table, keeping silent.

"John?" Sherlock asked, walking to stand in front of John's chair. John got up and stood in a half sitting position, ready to bolt.

"So, um... I m-might have... accidentally... um... th-thrown it out?" John said cautiously.

There was a small yet unsettling silence that fell across the room, lasting for an extremely awkward ten seconds.

"You what?" Sherlock asked, a small twinge of anger decorating his face.

     "I.. um... sorry?" John managed, a geeky yet nervous smile now covering his face.

     "Oh, you're so dead!" Sherlock yelled, quickly hopping over the whole chair, hot on John's trail.

     "SHERLOCK! I'M SORRY!" John yelled, nearly falling down the stairs. Sherlock scoffed, chasing him down the steps three at a time.

     "SORRY DOESN'T GET MY LIVER BACK!" He responded, jumping forward. He managed to tackle John into the kitchen, pinning him to the ground with his hands above his head.

     John didn't even have time to react before Sherlock had done his duties. He had managed to tie John's hands to the cabinet behind them with his scarf, still straddling his waist. John helplessly pulled at his hands.

     "Sherlock! I'm sorry! I-I honestly didn't mean to!"

     "That doesn't help me!" John soon realized that he wasn't getting out of it without a fight.

     "W-what are you planning?" John asked, a slight tinge of fear in his voice.

     "Not quite sure yet." Sherlock responded, a thoughtful tone to his.

     "Look Sherlock, just let me go an-!"

     "Nope! I've got it!"

     "Oh, god. Sherlock, let me go!"

     "Not until I exact my revenge!"

     Sherlock immediately began his plan, lightly tracing his fingers across John's sides. John gave a small gasp of surprise before falling into a steady stream of giggles.

     "Nahahahahhaha!"

     "Aww, this is adorable!"

     "Ihihihi cahahahan't!" Sherlock shot him a confused look.

     "Pausing momentarily. State the reason as to why you can't."

     "Because I h-hate being tickled! I-it's emasculating and - and humiliating!" John panted out.

      "I don't think so. I think it's rather.. cute." Sherlock responded, earning a shocked face from John before continuing to massage his ribs. John let out a loud squeak before peels of laughter, earning a chuckle from Sherlock.

     "AHA! Sheheheherlock, dohohon't!"

     "Don't what?"

     "Tihihihihickle mehehehe!"

     "Tickle you? If you say so..." Sherlock smiled as he dug into John's underarms. Just at that moment, Ms. Hudson walked in. Sherlock didn't stop for even a moment.