Twins Know Best

"Nananana boo-boo!" Pietro teased as he ran from his sister.

"Pietro! This isn't fair! Stop!" Wanda whined, chasing her brother around. He had taken her favorite hairbrush, and she really needed it at the moment.

     "Make me!" Pietro answered as he continued to sprint through the hotel room. Wanda found herself wishing that Vision was there to help her out of this mess. Suddenly, she got an idea.

"Pietro, last chance!" Wanda warned. Her brother simply turned and stuck his tongue out at her. She smirked before her hands ignited in red, pinning Pietro up against the wall.

"Wanda, what the hell!? Let me go!"

"I'll be taking my hairbrush back, thank you very much."

"Okay, you have your stupid brush, now let me down!"

"Hmm... nah, I think I wanna have some fun with you first!"

Pietro gulped, trying to keep his nervous feeling under control.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Like this!"

Wanda walked forward, keeping her brother pinned to the wall with one hand while using the other to lightly scribble against his stomach. The white haired hero sucked in a breath and squirmed against the touch.

"G-get off!" Pietro warned.

"Oh come on brother, you know you want to laugh!" Wanda teased in response, picking up the speed of her fingers. Quicksilver felt his breath hitch before he couldn't hold back his giggles any longer.

"W-Wahahahanda! Stahahahap!"

"Are you going to apologize?"

"I dohohohohon't hahahave tohoho!"

"Well then, I don't have to stop!" Wanda countered, moving her hand up to Pietro's ribs.

"AH- stahahahap! Thihihis ihihihisn't fahahahair at ahahall!"

"You're the one with the power of speed! If this isn't fair, how is it fair that you took something from me and ran away with it!?"

"Okahahahay, I gehehet ihit! Ihihi cahan't breheheheathe, plehehease!"

Wanda saw Pietro's face turning a dark shade of pink, stopping to let him breathe. He panted harshly as the color began to drain from his face bit by bit.

"Are you gonna say sorry?"

"I-I don't feel sorry, though!"

"Well then, I don't feel like stopping!"

     "W-wait, nonono-NAHAHA! WAHAHANDA, PLEHEHEHEASE!" Pietro yelped as his sister began to tickle under his arms. Wanda giggles in response.

     "You know what to say."

     "PLEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHI CAHAHANT BREHEHEATHE!"

     "Then you should've thought about what you were messing with!"

     "WAHAHAHANDA, THIHIHIS IS NOHOHOT FUHUHUHUNNY! STAHAHAP!"

     "Apologize."

     "OKAHAHAHAHAY, FIHIHIHINE! IHIHIHIM SOHOHOHORRY!"

     "There! Was that so hard?"

     Wanda set Pietro down on the bed gently, letting him breathe as she hid her hairbrush.

     "You okay, brother?" Asked Wanda.

     "I-I hahate you so m-much.." The panting hero answered as excess giggles escaped his lips.

     "Hey, remember that I know your secret!" She warned, making wiggling fingers towards Pietro. His eyes widened as he backed up onto the bed.

     "No, no! I'm sorry! No- AHH! Hehehelp!"