Pranks

Morgan paused his music, looking around the jet. Everyone was awake, except for Reid. He was passed out on one of the small couches, curled into a little ball. Morgan smiled, wondering how the hell Reid could still get himself into those positions, before getting up and grabbing something from his bag.

Hotch gave him a questioning look, noticing his searching eyes a few moments ago. Morgan just gave him a smile before finding what he had been looking for: whipped cream and a bag of feathers. Hotch chuckled as he realized what Morgan had planned, returning his attention back to his files.

Morgan managed to unclench one of Reid's tightly curled fists, earning a small groan of annoyance from the baby of the team. Morgan just chuckled before spraying some whipped cream into Reid's hand and grabbing a feather. He sat near Reid's head, using the feather to just barely tickle the end of the geniuses nose.

Reid gave a small "mph" as he twisted his head around, an annoyed scrunch to his face. Morgan swallowed his laughter and continued to move the feather around Reid's face. Once, he had gotten it too close to Reid's neck.

The youngest agent let out a few giggles, letting his shoulders meet his jaw. Morgan laughed at the reaction, but decided to keep his focus on the prank at hand.

Soon, Reid's hand had begun to move. Morgan was sure that this would be it. He moved the feather one last time before Reid suddenly whipped around and smacked Morgan in the face with the whipped cream. Morgan gasped as he fell backwards, Reid giggling at what he had done. When Hotch had seen Reid shoot up like that, he nearly choked on his water.

"Ppppffffttt!" Morgan let out, trying to get the whipped cream out of his nose. Reid laughed, giving JJ a proud look before returning his attention to the older profiler.

"Come on, Morgan! Did you really think I'd fall for that one?" Reid teased. Morgan glared at him with a smirk.

"You are so in for it when I get back, Pretty Boy!" Morgan promised as he stormed towards the bathroom, but not before wiping some of the cream on Reid's jacket. Reid giggled, taking this as an opportunity to run. He quickly ran and sat next to JJ at the table, gratefully taking the napkin she had offered him and cleaning off his now stained jacket. Soon, Morgan walked out of the bathroom.

"Uh uh, no, you are not getting away!" Morgan said, eying Reid's attempt at protection. Reid scooted closer to JJ, but looked at her in slight fear as she wouldn't move. She shrugged at him.

"Sorry, Spence. You deserve it!" JJ said. Reid looked at her with betrayal in his eyes as Morgan sat down next to him.

"JJ, why!? I thought you were my friend!" Reid whined, panic decorating his voice as he still scooted towards her.

"I am your friend, but I don't wanna be on Morgan's kill list!" JJ exclaimed as if Reid were crazy.

"Smart move, Pennsylvania Petite!" Morgan teased, giving her a smile. JJ giggled at the nickname as Reid still pushed against her.

"JJ, please!" Reid begged one last time. JJ just shook her head as Morgan suddenly got an idea in mind.

"Hey JJ, switch me spots?" Morgan asked. JJ nodded and got herself up. After a few minutes and a failed escape attempt from Reid, the pair had successfully switched places. Reid groaned to himself as he realized he couldn't get out of his situation. Morgan quickly folded over the table when he had sat down, making it so that Reid had little to no wiggle room.

"Comfortable, Pretty Boy?" Morgan teased, noticing that Reid had sunk so far in his chair he was practically laying between himself and JJ. Reid gave them one more pleading look.