Chapter 1

Y'all know know what the picture is 'cause if not...
Just read The Last Olympian along with all the other books 'cause why are you here if you haven't PJO?!

Percy's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mom knocking on my door.

"Percy! Get up, time for school."

"I don't want to get up."

"Percy get your butt out of bed right now or I will come in there with your sister!"

"'Kay Mom, I'm up."

Grudgingly I rolled out of bed and got dressed in my usual black jeans, camp shirt and swim captain hoodie. It was the softest thing on Earth and my most prized possession, besides the ballpoint pen my dad gave me when I was 12, before he got lost at sea, for some reason the word Anaklusmos was engraved on the side. Add it to all the mysteries in my life already.

My life consisted of my wonderful mom, step-dad Paul Blofis, and step-sister Estelle in a small apartment in New York City also near where Paul worked. He worked at Goode High School which also happened to by my high school. While I was I was never enthusiastic to go to school,  because of my ADHD and dyslexia, I didn't want to let my mom down so I always tried my hardest.

This was all going through my head as I walked down the hall to the kitchen. Just as I came in the sight of the kitchen, Estelle just about tackled me with a hug.

"Percy! Mom said you were walking me to school!" Now for those of you who don't know Estelle is 6 years old and is in Kindergarten a block away from GHS.

"That's great Elle, now could you get off me so I could actually walk you to school?"

"Sorry Percy." she managed to get out through her giggles.

"What are we waiting for, lets go!"

With that I kissed his mom goodbye and walked out to the first day back after break not to mention a very cheery Estelle following me. Not without grabbing a bagel that my mom had toasted for me.

We had been walking for a few minutes, Estelle chattering about her friends at school, when I realized I never grabbed a lunch and I didn't have any money! Scrambling I checked my backpack to be sure and saw with a jolt my mom had packed his lunch. I sent out a silent prayer of thanks to my mom. "What's wrong Percy?" Estelle asked

"Nothing," I responded "our moms the best, that's all"

With that they continued on to Estelle's school. Upon arriving Estelle saw her friends and bolted to them, but not before saying "BYE PERCY!"

"Bye Elle" I said, with a wave I was off to Goode to see my own friends and to start my first day of school back from Winter Break.

Sorry I know this is short but its my first story, if you have stuff I can use to improve my writing please tell me!

'Kay Kermit out!

514 words ^w^