Chapter 9: Extra

Sally Jackson had just walked into the living room to greet her son after a long day of school when had an idea she couldn't resist.

You see she had heard Estelle shrieking Percy's name a few minutes ago and was curious. Peering at the couch she saw Percy sleeping soundly with her little gumball of a daughter Estelle resting comfortably on Percy's chest also sleeping. Percy's hands were around Estelle holding her loosely so she didn't fall but also just a warm brotherly hug.

Sally couldn't resist, she quietly ran into her bedroom to grab her phone. She didn't want to wake the two because even though she knew her son loved Estelle he wouldn't want his friends to see this because they would tease him endlessly.

After making sure her phone was on silent she took as many pictures from as many angles because you never know when you might need to persuade your son into doing a few chores around the house.

Sally snickered then quickly covered her mouth hoping she didn't wake them. As much as she teased Percy she knew he had woken up pretty early and needed some sleep. Planting a kiss on both her children's heads she put her phone away started preparing some cookies, blue of course, to have a nice snack when they woke up.

-----

Ahhhh, I had so much fun writing this. Sally Jackson is the true queen, not Hera. Anyway hope you like it.

Also sry for taking so long to update I'm taking a online US history class that is kicking my butt. I'm not gonna say when the next chap is gonna be up but don't worry I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do with this story.

-Carmen

299 words