is this a oneshot?

Hi there umm yeah... this is shit I'm so sorry. Oh this is some kleinsen btw.(edit:wtf happened with the font change) I tried doing the text thing it didn't work and I'm too lazy to fix it. TW: mentions of self harm
_______________________________________
                     -EVANS P.O.V.-
     Today was not going to be a good day like at all. Not just today probably the next, what, 2 weeks. HAPPY SPRING BREAK. But not really so happy when you only have one friend. Oh scratch that. Family Friend.
Is he even that anymore. It seems like we've drifted really far apart lately. But I dont blame Jared I would've been way angrier if something like that happened to me. I haven't really talked to him since the Connor Project incident but I know I have to apologize. Maybe that's what I'll do. It's not that hard to send a text is it?

                     -JARED'S P.O.V.-
     My phone buzzed. I'm to tired to check and I'm sure it's not important no one texts me anyway. What if someone did text? Eh I doubt it. Back to sleep for me. It's too early to be up.
     Buzz
     Buzz
     Buzz
     Ok probably important. I check the time. Holy shit. I guess it's not early at all. 3:21 P.M. wow.
      4 new messages
Ev: hey can we talk
Ev: I mean I get if you dont want to. I just feel bad.
Ev: Can you come over or something.
Ev: I'm probably bugging you I'll stop.
            I guess I can come over :Jared
                                    What time :Jared
Ev: Umm... is 5 good?
                                                 Yup :Jared

      Wow it's been about a month I haven't talked to Evan for forever. I'm a little nervous. Why did he need to invite me over. Especially as I was just starting to get over this hopeless crush. Guess that's not happening anytime soon. May as well get dressed... and eat. That last part's not as important. I'm getting better though I am eating more but I figured since evan wanted to meet around 5 he'd probably make me eat so I didn't eat yet.
                      -EVAN'S P.O.V.-
     I did the easy part but still had no clue on how to apologize how does one do that.
                         TIME SKIP

     It's 4:45 I want to order a pizza because I didn't eat lunch and I was starving but I don't like talking so I figured I'd wait till Jared got here.

Jared: omy be ther in like 5
                                                      K : Evan
     I was sitting on my couch when all of a sudden.
     "I'M BACK BITCHES" Jared yells slamming the door shut after he came in.
     "Hi." I said trying way to hard not to laugh I dont know why I didn't just laugh. Me either Ev me either. 
     "So what's up" Jared said a lot calmer now while jumping on the couch right next to Evan.
      "I-I'm sorry." That's the only way I could think of saying it without breaking down our saying to much.
      "I mean you should be but I kind of forgot about it already so how about we just pretend that never happened k?"
                    -JARED'S P.O.V.-

     I really hadn't almost forgotten about it. It's all I really think about. Did he mean the things he said? I would never know but since we're here may as well ask.
     "Actually if I'm being honest I didn't forget at all I really wanna know if you meant what you said or not." I wasn't going to get into the whole it really hurt ya know because I've liked you for like 6 years thing but I kinda wanted wanted too but just by saying this he looked like he was on the verge of tears at least I thought it was what I said.
                      -EVAN'S P.O.V.-

     Jared was wearing a short sleeve shirt leaving almost all of his arms exposed. I saw scars up and down his wrists and I used all it took to not start crying right then and there. I was so focused on trying not to cry I didn't hear anything Jared said but when he looked at me I could tell he followed my gaze because he was starting to get up and walk away but before he could stand up I probably crushed his ribs in a hug. And then I broke.
     "I-it's my fault i-isn't it?" I said in between sobs.
     "No it's not your fault and hey ev?" He pushed me back so I could look him in the eye. "I stopped I'm better now ok I promise, I just felt really bad those first couple of days. Ok weeks but hey I'm ok I haven't been eating much but other than that I'm fine."
     "Is i-it because of w-what I said? Because I promise you I didn't mean it I-i-" if possible I started sobbing more and he pulled me back into he hug and we just sat there for about 15 minutes me sobbing and jared hugging me and playing with my hair. 
Until Jared spoke up.
     "To be honest it was a little of what you said but don't start feeling bad because it mainly only hurt me emotionally because of the hopeless crush I've had on you for 6 years but it's no big deal I just accepted that you dont feel the same way." He said which made me want to cry again. I was so hung up over Zoe I didn't realize. But it all made sense now, the endless stupid flirting that always made me blush even if I denied it. The annoyed look on his face when I talked about Zoe and the fact that I was scared of losing him.
     I thought about it then very quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. But i liked it I liked it a lot and I was so happy when he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me in for a much more passionate kiss. Probably the best night of my life.
_______________________________________

THANKS FOR READING MY TRASH PEACE OUT YOU EVIL DUCKLINGS

1001 words