blueberry pancakes

Heere it is: the first one isnt a ship this actually happened today but yeah and the photo above is something I made with 2 sharpies a bobby pin and hot glue. It says Riends.
_______________________________________

     My friend had an IHOP shirt on today. So I told him he has to take me to IHOP to get some blueberry pancakes so if we actually go (I doubt we will but if) I'll put a photo in one of the stories.
_______________________________________

     Evan was walking down stairs planning on skipping breakfast till he saw his mom with two blueberry pancakes. One for him and one for her (there are extra btw). They sat down and ate until Jared busted through the door "HEY TREEBOY GET IN THE- ooh pancakes." Jared grabbed a pancake and sat down. The boys were late for school but it was totally worth it. (I'm gonna right a oneshot for this. This is like a sneak peak.)
_______________________________________

     Chloe and Brooke were hanging out and decided to go shopping. On their way to the mall Brooke spotted an IHOP close by. She gave Chloe her best puppy-dog eyes and Chloe decided they'd go. As soon as Chloe parked the car Brooke got out and ran while yelling "I NEED BLUEBERRY PANCAKES NOW!" and it was quiet but Chloe mumbled something along the lines of "I'm dating an idiot but I still love her." She caught up with Brooke and they walked into the IHOP  hand in hand.
_______________________________________

OK HERE IS WHY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES ARE THE BEST:

BLUEBERRIES ARE GOOD

PLAIN OLD PANCAKES ARE OK

PLAIN SYRUP IS OK

ADD BLUEBERRIES TO BOTH THE SYRUP AND THE PANCAKE AND THAT EQUALS HEAVEN.

cool.
_______________________________________

    "Dude blueberry pancakes aren't even that good." Jeremy said pushing away Michael's plate. Michael had told Jeremy to try his spectacular blueberry pancakes. Jeremy said no. Its argument time. "Oh really." Michael stood up and pressed a kiss to Jeremy's lips before sitting back down. (He had some syrup on his lips)  "ok mabey they do taste good." Jeremy said with a face redder than a firetruck. (Its funny bc for me firetrucks are more of a reddish pink color more pink than red) "told ya so"
_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed one of you ducks or people should take me out for pancakes.

Peace out weirdos who are also ducks bc I said so.