sick pt.2

Princey's P.O.V.

     "If you were to date anyone of us who?" Virgil asked. If I'm being honest I haven't really thought about. But now that I am thinking about it it would probably be Virgil? Woah. I can't just tell him that. But it also makes sense as Logan says opposites attract. Should I tell him. I mean a good prince shouldn't lie.

     "I haven't given it any thought but Logan and Patton are obviously a thing wether they admit it or not. And even if they arent I do not like Logan and Patton is more like a dad. So probably you." Lies it was definitely him but still at least I told most of the truth. "Who would you choose?" I asked also very intrigued.

     "I would probably choose you to. For the same reasons except Logan's just a friend I dont hate him and you're not too bad." Shit. My whole face went red and I know it.

     "Oh well thank you and you're not to bad yourself." Ok truth time. "I actually had thought about it before. You are quite charming, most of the time at least. And the dark nature is appealing to say the least. You are also very nice when you choose to be." If my face wasnt red I assure you it is now. I noticed his face was getting red also.

     "Well you're also nice, sometimes and you are cute." Ok wow woah Roman chill out he just called you cute.

     "Is that a way of saying you would like me to be your boyfriend?." I said very anxious almost.

     "Yeah a little." He chuckled. God he is so adorable.

     "Well my answer is yes." I laughed nervously. "Looks like I'll be coming here more often."

     "I guess so." I looked over and checked the clock 10 PM all ready. We should be getting to bed.

     "Well its pretty late I should be heading to bed and so should you."

     "Fine. Goodnight." He laid down and I took a risky move and kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

      "Goodnight my dark prince of the night." I chuckled and left whither a huge grin on my face. Well my life just got a whole lot better.
_______________________________________
Ok this is the end