Cold

Evan's P.O.V.

     Jared's car broke down so we were walking where we needed to go, that place being school. I woke up late and had no time to grab an actual jacket, just my sweatshirt. I wasn't going to make Jared wait for me either because I am such a good friend. But right now I am currently freezing my ass off. 

     "Hey Ev, do you just want my coat? I have a sweatshirt on under it I'll be fine." Jared asked either noticing I'm shivering or realising I'm stupid for not grabbing a coat.

     "No, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and I'm cold, you need your coat. I'm just stupid and forgot mine. It barely bothers me anyway." I said. Though a jacket would be great, I'm not going to steal it from Jared. 

     "Yeah, okay, Elsa." Jared said throwing his coat at me anyway. I glared at him.

     "You're not going to let me not wear your jacket, are you?" 

     "Nope. You are going to freeze to death. Again I don't mind. Now let's go we're gonna be late if you don't stop complaining about me being a great friend, although, I'm your only friend."

     "I hate you." I said zipping up the jacket anyway, I was freezing. How is Jared not affected by the cold. 

     "He said gripping tightly on to my jacket." 

     "It's cold, okay? Don't be dumb." I shoved my hands in the jacket pockets. It's like -10 degrees (in celsius because I'm too lazy to convert) how is he okay?

     "Aww your hands are cold too." Jared said now walking backwards and facing me. 

     "Duh, it's cold. How many times do I have to say that?"

     "You're adorable."

     "Jared, shut up. Do you want your coat back?"

     "No I mean it, and you're obviously cold, you should not have to freeze to death and I think you look better in my jacket than I look in my jacket and it's starting to upset me. But I like it." What the hell is he talking about?

     "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

     "Oh well, now it's less cute because you rolled your eyes." 

     "Oh shut up." I complained.

     "So you like it when I call you cute?" He said and my face turned more red than what it already was thanks to the cold.

     "I never said that."

     "No but it was implied. You are cute by the way."

     "Jared, what are you doing?" I said rolling my eyes again. Either he's doing something stupid or the cold is getting to him.

     "I don't know calling you cute, complimenting you," and he mumbled the rest. 

     "What?"

     "What?" He repeated back.

     "Nevermind. What do you want from me? You're being too nice." I asked getting skeptical.

     "I don't know." He said still staring at me. "Your face is cute."

     "That's a weird compliment. Speaking of which, why are you complimenting me? It's very random." I said very confused.

     "You have cute eyes. They are a really pretty shade of color." I couldn't help but laugh at that.

     "Of color? Jared, what does that even mean?" I asked still laughing. 

     "Hey, I'm trying my best okay. I'm new to this whole 'flirting' thing. Cut me some slack." He said trying to defend himself. 

     "Oh so that's what you were trying to do?"

     "What get you to go out with me? Because if that's your guess you are definitely correct."

     "That's- that's not what I was going to say but okay." I said pausing for a second. "Wait. Did you, did you just ask me out?" I asked jared.

     "I mean kind of. What do you say?" He said turning back around and facing forwards. 

     "Um y-yeah definitely." 

     "Wait really?" Jared said and stopped walking.  

     "Yeah. B-but come on we really are going to be late." I said holding out my hand which he gladly took. 

     "There is no possible way to hate life at this moment." Jared whispered probably not thinking I could hear him. I laughed and started walking faster dragging him behind me. 

     "Off to the hellhole we go!" I yelled probably annoying someone who had their windows open or something. But who cares.

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

i don't know why i did that