sick

Woah a oneshot a prinxiety one too. Also a 2 parter
_______________________________________
3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Whenever Thomas gets sick all the sides get sick. Virgil t huh ough always gets the worst of it because of his terrible sleeping schedule.

Virgil's P.O.V.

I feel like shit. Absolute shit. Patton already came in to check on me despite being sick himself. The first two times he came in I threw pillows at him but the third time he made everyone soup and he was trying to give me my bowl and I'm not that evil. I simply told him I wasnt hungry. He got Logan to come in and check on me but we just got in an argument about how eating is healthy. Then he got tired of yelling and I was whispering the whole time then he left. I knew who was next and was not prepared.

Speak of the devil. He walked in with a blanket wrapped around him like a cape. My face must've looked hateful. "Trust me I dont wanna be here either but Patton is very scary when hes sick. I'm just gonna sit on the floor. You should sleep."

"Yeah I should but I dont wanna."I said rolling over to face the wall.

"You either never sleep or sleep too much and you stay sick longer than the rest of us so you may as well sleep. Plus I do not want to have to deal with you sick and moody." I wouldn't want to have to deal with me either which is why I cant understand why he hasn't left. He was leaning on the side of my bed mumbling something inaudible but I let it go. It hurt too much to talk. "Are you sleeping."

"No." I whispered.

"Can I leave." He asked. I really didn't want to be alone but Logan is and Patton again is very scary when sick.

"No. I dont feel like being alone and the other two are annoying. You dont have to talk. I'd actually prefer if you didn't." It sounded stupid but it was the truth. I was expecting him to say no and leave. But he didn't.

"Ok." Was all he said. I was a little confused but I didnt say anything. We just stayed there in silence until he started humming. I won't say from Hercules. Ok I hate to admit it but I really like that song so I hummed along too.

"Wait you like that song. Ok I'm grabbing my Disney collection." He got up and ran to his room. For being sick he ran pretty fast. He came back put a movie in the DVD player then plopped on my bed.

"Which movie?" I whispered.

"Hercules." Of course. Well may as well enjoy it. At this point we were both sitting up on the back wall of my room facing the TV. About halfway through the movie I felt a weight on my shoulder. He must've fallen asleep and I felt my face heat up.

Princey's P.O.V.

I was tired but not asleep so I laid my head on Virgil's shoulder hoping he wouldn't get upset. He didnt even move.

"Is it fine if I stay like this?"

Virgil's P.O.V.

He was awake.

Princey's P.O.V.

"Yeah" was all he said. I turned my attention back to the movie. My face probably got very red but that's ok.

"Ok." I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Virgil tried to yell but failed miserably. In walked Patton.

"I knew asking you was a good idea." He said directed towards me.

"You asked me last now shoo Disney time."

"Ok ok. See you kiddos later." He waved goodbye then left.

We finished the movie. Then I got up and changed the movie. "You know I quite enjoy this." I said sitting back down next to Virgil. I paused the movie. "I have some questions."

"What?"

"Favorite color?"

"Purple. You?"

"Gold. Of course." I said while laughing. He laughed along with me. God his laugh was adorable. Wait. What. Ok. I guess I like him. Maybe.

"My turn." He said. "Favorite food. Mine is Cinnamon Toast Crunch."

"Spaghetti." I said plainly.

We continued asking questions till it came to one I did not know how to answer.
_______________________________________

Oh did I just

Yup

Peace out you ducks.