1.

I had nowhere else to go, my parents kicked me out of my house because they were tired of me being a "delinquent" in school. They've always wanted to do this since they found out I was gay but didn't have the heart to, until now. I know deep down my mother loved me dearly, but she always followed in my father's footsteps, it was pretty annoying. He's basically the provider for the house, mom wasn't allowed to get a job. All she had to do was stay home, cook, clean, look after the house, run certain errands and take care of me. 

I just turned 18 so I could've done a lot on my own, but my father didn't want that. He wouldn't even let me get my license, all I had was my ID. I begged to get my license just in case, but he kept turning me down or hitting me across my face since it got too 'annoying' for him. I got tired of it and never asked him again, so, I decided to do it behind his back. The few weeks before, I went to my friend, Amy, and her mother, aunt Ashley and asked for some help. Aunt Ashley worked in the licensing office and was one of the driver instructors there. Before the tests, Amy helped me out with the written tests and the driving part. They had a big yard, so I drove there and sometimes around their neighbourhood. I was pretty good in my eyes and aunt Ashley thought so too. It was the week I got kicked out the house I got my license, thankfully, but I still had no car to drive, the only thing I did was showed it to my father and giving him a middle finger before leaving the house I'll never be back in. 

I had $3000 in my bank account, so I decided to take all out just in case my father locked me out of it. I saved money from doing jobs around the neighbourhood, allowances and when I used to get money for school. I had no idea where I could sleep tonight, but all I know for sure was that I was going to Starbucks for an Iced Coffee.

I packed the essentials in my carry on and black backpack. In my carry on I had a few under-wears, 3 t-shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 jeans, leggings and my slides, I had on my converse. I left a bunch of stuff back home, but I could probably live without it. I also packed a new notebook and my pencil case because I liked to write stories and draw sometimes. In my backpack I had my wallet, headphones, my teddy bear and my old Samsung. I wish I could upgrade to anything Apple, but my dad didn't let me. It's crazy that i'm a huge Apple fan but never had any of their products, it was really sad. 

I ordered my iced coffee, got it and sat at the table. Thankfully, Starbucks had outlets, so I put my phone to charge. I've been living in Fort Lauderdale all my life, I wanted to get out of here. The only other place I've been to was Trinidad and Tobago. My parents and myself was born there but left to live in the US when I turned 6. Twice a year we'd go back to visit, it's a beautiful country. 

My phone brought me out of my thoughts, it was Amy. Aunt Ashley and Amy was out of the country and was going to be for a while, so I couldn't stay with them. She was just checking on me and then sent a link. It was to a sugar mama website. I always joked to her about wanting a sugar mama because I've always liked older women, but I never thought she would've encouraged it.

"Girl, I know you always wanted to mess with older women, now here's ya chance. You need it now than ever before right now, so take the chance babe."   

She wasn't wrong, so I clicked the link. I've been scrolling for about 20 minutes and saw no one I liked, until I came across this one profile. Her name was Lauren Jauregui. She's American but her background is Cuban. It doesn't show what she does, but I guess that makes sense because you wouldn't want everyone knowing that, right? She's 29 going onto 30 next year. I could deal with this age, it wasn't bad, I could go up to 45, only if they looked really good but I don't know. If Cate Blanchett wants to come my way I wouldn't be mad. 

Her profile picture was her in a grey suit, hair let go and a black choker around her neck. She looked really good. Her other pictures were great as well, I liked her, I was really attracted to her. I was nervous because I never did anything like this, but I took the chance, if I died, I died, oh well.