1.

G is Forth but Ming doesn't know that no one knows Forth is G.

Ming's POV.

I. Am. So. Bored. I've been sitting at the bakery for like 6 hours and only 4 people have come in to buy something. Work's slow today I guess.

"Hey Min, texting G?" Adam asked as he came into the shop for his shift.

"Yeah," I smiled and kept talking to him, G is my boyfriend, he's so fucking sweet to me, I love him a lot. He's extreamly nice, always cheers me up when I'm sad and always helps me when I'm having issues, he always asks before he does anything, (Ming is super flirty/sexual) sending 'pics' (😉) and stuff. Overall he's the best boyfriend in the entire world and I couldn't be happier.

G:
Baaaaaabe

Ming:
Sup?

G:
I miss youuuuu

Ming:
You drunk?

G:
No, I'm high

Ming:
You got high without me? 😢😥 I'm offended

G:
When we meet up in a few months (dec.31) then may be we can together

Ming:
Serious ?

G:
Only if you want to i don't wanna force you into anything baby

Ming:
❤ I love you! Maybe if I'm not hella drunk at Lia's party then yeah I'll smoke a bit with you

G:
You drink ?

Ming:
Only at parties, 7 times a year

G:
Oddly specific baby

Ming:
You asked 😄😂

G:
Tru, i gtg babe, gotta get back to work

Ming:
Same, a bunch of kids just came in

G:
Good luck! I love you I'll call you later

Ming:
Yayayay! I love you too ❤
(Read)

G is honestly the best ever. He's awkward-cute-shy but also hot-sexy- and just an overall dom. 😉
(Forth facetimes/sends selfies but edits them so well/covers up that it doesnt even look/sound like him. Ming is a hoe but the good kind 😂 and only for Forth)

"Ming, help me would ya?" Adam said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeah sorry," I apologized and ran to the back and started cooking/baking some more food/cakes/cookies/etc.

By the time my shift was over i was hella tired. And kinda slipping into my little space. Nothing triggered it it's just because I'm SO tired that Minie takes over. I tapped Adam on the shoulder in a certain pattern that told him i was feeling little and couldn't stop from slipping. He nodded and hugged me excusing himself from the customer he was helping and going to the back room/break room with me.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked

"Really tired," I mumbled laying on the couch.
Adam nodded and texted Lia asking her to come pick me up after her classes ended.

"Lia will be here in an hour you ok?" He asked nealing next to the couch i was laying on and putting a blanket over me from my backpack. I nodded and fell asleep for a few hours.

- at home -

"Minie, baby wake up," Lia tried to shake me awake like usual but I'm just too tired so i stayed asleep.

"G, called earlier, he was sad he couldn't talk to you since you were asleep," she said.

That woke me up almost instantly.

"What?" I asked sitting up

"G called earlier, I told him you would call him after you woke up," Lia repeated what she said.

"Ok," I was still kinda little and tired so i wasn't as hyper as usual.

I got up and went to my room since Lia put me on the couch down stairs,to grab some clothes and then go take a shower before i called G and ate some dinner.

"Minie?" G asked when he answered the skype call.

"Yeah!" I was happy being able to talk to G.

"You're so cute baby," G smiled which made me blush and he started teasing me calling me a red tomato.

"You're meanie," i pouted and hid in my blanket.

"Aw baby you don't mean that, right?" G asked.

"No. I joking!" I said and then started laughing and he just smiled.

"Funny baby today," G said, he always talks to me like this when I'm little, it keeps Little me happy.

We talked for awhile, just talking about random things and eventually i fell asleep while still on skype.

3rd Person POV.

Ming was asleep and Forth had started to take his disguise off, little did he know Lia had walked into Ming's room and saw that he was on skype, so being curious Lia looked at who was on the screen,

Who she thought was G.

Was actually Forth.

Man was she pissed off and so telling Ming when he woke up.