7.

Ending this book at ch.10

3rd Person POV.

- 8 months later -
Ming is 9 months pregnant, due any day now.

Forth was currently at work for once even though he didn't want to be there since his child was supposed to be here any day now, but Ming told him it was ok  and that he should go since there was an extreamly important meeting he needed to be at today. KitBeam and their twin babies were staying with Ming while Forth was gone and so far everything was going ok. Until about an hour ago...

Ming is now in the hosptial having a baby with Forth in the middle of trafic trying to get there as soon as possible.

Great.

- the next day -

ForthMing's baby girl was born on July 15th 2014 at 2 am.
Her name is nia, and she is the CUTEST BABY EVER.

Ming is asleep at the moment, Nia is asleep after crying for 3 hours straight, and Forth is sitting next to Ming's hospital bed trying to sleep. The chair he's sitting in is very uncomfortable. Ming woke up a bit later and noticed Forth still awake.

"You ok?" Ming asked holding Forth's hand.

"Yeah, just trying to sleep." Forth yawns

Ming moved over and pulled Forth's hand telling him to lay next to him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," Ming smiled and cuddled up to Forth once he layed down next to him.

"I love you," Forth said and kissed Ming's forehead,

"I love you too," Ming smiled and kissed Forth before laying his head on Forth's chest and going to sleep.
For a few hours at least until Nia started crying. Again.

A nurse came in a took care of her but it wasn't working, so she picked Nia up and brought her over to Ming.

"Sorry to wake you," she said and laid Nia in Ming's arms.

"It's ok," Ming smiled and held the little baby calming her down before she fell asleep on his chest and he fell asleep on Forth's.

Forth woke up the next morning and excpected to see Ming asleep but he was awake sitting up in bed holding Nia who was crying pretty loudly.

"She alright?" Forth asked pulling Ming back to sit on his lap.

"I think so, I'm not sure, can you hand me her blanket?"

"Yeah," Forth reached over and grabbed the small green baby blanket and handed it to Ming who wrapped it around Nia.

She calmed down and fell asleep.

"Awww" Forth smiled at them before taking a picture and making it his lock screen.

"She acts like you, can't sleep without her blanket," Forth said

"Yeah i can," Ming pouted

"You can't babe,"

"I did last night,"

"No you didnt," Forth said picking up Ming's blanket from the very top of the bed on Ming's pillow.

"Oh.." Ming still pouted and leaned on Forth.

Forth kissed Ming and then kissed Nia's forehead.

"I love you both so much,"

"We love you too,"

AN: really short and sweet.