5.

3rd person POV.

"What are we gonna tell him?" Kit asked looking at Ming,

"I don't know but we have 4 hours to figure it out," Yo said and then Ming was wheeled into surgery.

Yo had gotten stabbed by some of the gang members but he was perfectly fine, Forth was closest to the blast and got the most hurt from the shrapnel and the blast itself, while Ming also got hurt from the blast but not as much as Forth. The bomber, one of Red's killers, escaped before it went off, no one can find her.

"Was Ming awake at all before getting here?" Kit asked

"No, both him and Forth were knocked out when i got to them, Forth was in really bad shape and Ming was bleeding from his head," Yo said.

Kit was just extremely worried, he didn't want anything to happen to his brother, he's the only family he has left. (Besides Beam and their unborn kids)

- 6 hours later -

Ming got out of surgery 2 hours ago and still hasn't woken up.
Forth hasn't woken up either and is currently being treated as if he's in a coma.

BeamKit's worried, PhaYo is worried, everyone's worried about the couple.

A nurse came in to talk to everyone about ForthMing's conditions

"Ming is doing alright, like Forth he too nearly died in surgery but he is perfectly ok now and should wake up any minute now, Forth unfortunately won't be waking up anytime soon, we'll give him 2 weeks and if he doesnt wake up then we're gonna have to...ya know..." The nurse explained, everyone just went quiet, the nurse left and everyone looked at ForthMing, their beds were next to each other of course.

"What do we do?" Yo asked scared for Forth honestly.

"Not much we can do, but he has to wake up," Pha said.

"K...kit?" Ming was stuttering and slowly waking up.

"Yeah, I'm here bro," Kit sat next to Ming on his bed and held his hand,

"What...h..happ..ened?" Ming coughed a bit and Beam went to find a dr.

"You, Yo, and Forth got into an accident," Kit explained and Ming looked around,

"Am I ok?"

"You're ok Ming," Kit smiled and hugged him

"Is Forth ok?"

"Not really Ming, *explains everything to him*,"

Ming was kinda crying and really scared Kit got up and hugged him so he wouldn't start panicking.

"It'll be ok Minie, he'll wake up,"

- 2 weeks later -

Forth still hasn't woken up, it's been 2 weeks, and today's the last day before they..... *insert flat line heart monitor*

No one has left Forth's side at all, especially Ming, he cant leave the hosptial anyway but you get the point. He's currently holding Forth's hand right now while he's taking a nap after his physical therapy session, he broke his knee pretty badly.

Yo was sitting in his bed and noticed something move, Forth moved!

"Guys! I think Forth's waking up!" Yo said to everyone, except Ming who was asleep.

Forth was starting to wake up and after about an hour he was finally able to talk.

"Whats going on?" He asked, coughing and stuttering a bit.

Kit re-explained the whole story to him and he looked over at Ming who was holding his hand still asleep.

"Is he ok?" Forth asked seeing the stiches and scars all over Ming and the knee cast.

"Yeah, just a broken knee, rib, and a few head injuries but he's fine just taking a nap right now," Beam explained since Kit went with Pha to get some food.

Forth smiled a bit and held Ming's hand while he slept.

"How long have we been here?" Forth asked.

"2 weeks," Yo said from his bed across from the couple.

"Wow..." Forth was shook, Ming woke up a few minutes later and hugged Forth when he saw that he was awake.

A dr. came in and checked on all 3 of them before talking to Ming about something, but they were SO quiet no one heard what was being said until a nurse brought in a wheel chair and wheeled Ming out of the room for a bit.

"Probably doing X-Rays," Yo said.

They weren't doing X-Rays, the drs. noticed something in Ming's recent blood test and they wanted to talk to him about it in private,

"So we figured out why your hurting so much without being injured in that general area," dr.li said,
he was talking about how they thought Ming's rib was broken since he kept complaining it hurt but that's not what happened...

Ming, like Kit, is pregnant...

"I am?" Ming didn't like this idea

"You are," dr.li said.

"I don't like this..." Ming mumbled, its not that he didn't want the baby its just that he isn't the biggest fan of kids, him and Forth both aren't too fond of kids, they'd rather have pets than kids.

"Guessing you don't like kids?"

"Not really..." Ming leaned back in his wheel chair and sighed.

"We could always -----,"

"I may not be fond of kids but i wouldn't do that just because i don't want them,"

"Then another option would be putting the baby up for adoption if you both agree you can't/dont wanna keep them,"

"If i may chime in, what if you went through with the pregnancy and gave the baby to Phana and Wayo? But only if you and Forth really cant/dont want to keep the kid." Yo's nurse said

"That's an idea, but i think i need to talk to Forth first, who knows maybe he'll be happy about it and we can have a cute little family," Ming replied, he kinda liked the idea of having a kid with Forth. Ming doesn't like kids mainly cause that would mean he cant be little but if Forth wants to keep the baby then he's willing to give that up to raise the baby.

AN: oops? Do yall think they'll keep the baby? Or have PhaYo adopt the baby? Im just full of ideas right now lol