2.

3rd Person POV.

Ming was asleep and Forth had started to take his disguise off, little did he know Lia had walked into Ming's room and saw that he was on skype, so being curious Lia looked at who was on the screen,

Who she thought was G.

Was actually Forth.

Lia hung up the call, ran out of Ming's room and called Beam.

"Bitch!!!!!" Lia yelled as soon as Beam answered, 

"What's up?" Beam asked as Lia finished yelling. 

"So you know how Ming is dating G right?" 

"Yeah, what's up?" 

"G is Forth," Lia said loud enough for Beam to hear but low enough that Ming couldn't. 

"Bitch what?" Lia heard Kit yell. 

"Yeah, I walked in to ask Ming a question and he fell asleep while on skype with G and then when I looked at the screen I saw Forth taking off a pair of glasses and a hoody/disguise," Lia explained to them. 

"Holy shit, does Ming know?" Beam asked

"Not that I know of," Lia said.

"You should tell him, have him call 'G' and then expose him," Kit said.

Lia agreed, "I'll do it as soon as he wakes up,"

- 4 hours later -

"Ming can you skype G for a minute?" Lia asked

"Uh, sure," Ming fixed his hair a bit and then called G.

"Hey baby," G replied fixing his glasses.

"Hey G, or should i say Forth." Lia said, Ming was hella confused and 'G' looked shook.

"I..d..dont know what you're saying?" Forth stuttered a bit knowing that Lia figured it out.

"Dont lie to him. And us any longer, just admit it," Lia said.

Forth sighed and took his disguise off and Ming was shocked/laughed a bit and kinda cried.

"I knew it, cause you knew exactly what to do when i have a panic attack, you were the ONLY person who knew how to calm me down," Ming said.

"I'm really sorry babe, but if I would've asked you out again you would've said no so I did this instead, im really sorry," And Forth meant it this time. He was EXTREMELY sorry for it.

Ming sighed and wasn't sure if he should say it, but he did.

"Forth, imma give you one more chance, but if you fuck up this time i don't want you to EVER speak/talk/etc. To me again. Got it?" Ming was basically threatening Forth that if he didn't step up and own up to his mistakes then Ming would leave him for good.

"I promise Ming I WON'T fuck this up, I really love you, i dont wanna hurt you or mess with you anymore i just wanna be with you," Forth said, Lia was smiling at the cute moment and was on the phone with BeamKit so they could hear it all as well.

Ming was crying, happy tears of course.

"Don't cry baby," Forth said as Lia hugged Ming

"I'm not crying," Ming wiped his tears and kinda awkward laughing.

"So, how about I come fly out there in a few days and ask you out for real?" Forth asked/said looking at Ming.

"Seriously?" Ming asked

"Serious, I'll buy the ticket in the morning," Forth said and yawned.

"I love you," Ming was extreamly happy right now, despite what Forth has done to him in the past he's still extreamly happy and so in love with Forth.

"I love you too baby," Forth smiled and then on the screen Ming saw him reach for his phone and type something before putting it down and looking up at Ming.

"Hm?" *Ming's phone beeps*

Ming blushed as he read Forth's text,

"Stop, no," Ming was still blushing and Forth just smiled.

"Aww why not?" Forth asked,

"I'm not gonna talk about this with them listening," Ming said blushing since Lia had read the text over his shoulder.

"You say nothing," Ming said pointing at Lia.

"What did the text say?" Beam asked still on the phone with Lia.

"I'm not allowed to say they're death-staring me," Lia said

"Tell us later!" Kit yelled he sounded half asleep.

"We're gonna go, Kit's tired and needs to rest," Beam said

"Yeah, make sure the baby's alright" Forth said.

Ming was wide-eyed.

"P'Kit,"

"Yeah Ming?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yeah..."

"And you didn't tell me for how long?"

"2 months.."

"I hate you,"

"I love you too bro, see you in a few days with Forth." Kit said and the  Beam hung up.

"I'm offended, very offended," Ming said

"I was gonna tell you but then you would've known it was me," Forth said.

"I hate you,"

"Love ya too babyboy," Forth smiled and they talked for a bit before hanging up and then Ming took a shower and fell asleep.