9.

AN: They have been in England this whole time, Forth moved his business/gang here to stay with Ming and Nia since Nia was born in England she is a British citizen, not a Thai one, and is also too young to travel eventually they will move back to Thailand for the wedding and permanently as well.

3rd Person POV.

ForthMing had invited BeamKit/PhaYo/LiJoon to come over because they had some important news to tell them.

"So what's up?" Kit asked holding one of his twin boys, Beam had the other, they are 9 months old.

*Nia cries*

"I'll be back, Ming you can tell them," Forth said going to check on Nia.

"So what happened to you guys?" Lia asked,

"We're engaged," Ming smiled and showed them the ring.

"Really?!" Everyone was really happy to hear this, despite everything thats happned to them everyone knew they would eventually get married and have kids.

"Yeah," Ming showed them the ring and kinda jumped a bit when Forth came up behind him with Nia and scared him.

"Hey," Forth kinda laughed and Nia laughed alot before coughing and spitting up on Forth's shirt which made Ming laugh.

"Told you not to make her laugh too hard," Ming said taking Nia from him and going to give her a bath.

"Great," Forth was sarcastic and went to change his shirt for the 3rd time today.

"They make great parents," Lia commented,

"One is motherly and nice while one is sarcastic and cute," Kit said, everyone else agreed and talked for a bit before hearing a crash followed by Nia laughing.

"Babe you ok?" Forth yelled from their room.

"Yeah! Just slipped on some water," Ming yelled back getting up and drying the floor and taking Nia out of the baby tub and drying her off.

"Did you spill the water?" Kit asked standing in the bathroom doorway holding Book, his eldest boy (oldest twin baby)

"Yeah," Ming said and picked Nia up wrapping her up in a towel

"I'll clean it you take care of her," Kit said and cleaned up the mess.

"Thanks P'," Ming smiled and walked to his and Forth's room to get Nia dried off and dressed for bed,

"Aww, look at my two favorite babies," Forth smiled and hugged Ming kissing Nia's forehead, Ming blushed and hugged Forth handing Nia to him

"Can you get her dressed so i can make dinner?" Ming asked and yawned a bit

"I'll tell LiJoon to cook you need some rest," Forth said making Ming sit down on the bed

"You sure?" Ming asked

"Yeah, get some sleep you were up alot last night with Nia," Forth said and kissed Ming after he got Nia dressed and put into her crib.

Ming smiled and pulled away, "alright, wake me up when its ready though im hungry,"

"I will," Forth smiled and turned the light off closing the door and going downstairs to tell LiJoon to cook dinner.

"He alright?" Beam asked

"Yeah just really tired, Nia kept him up alot last night," Forth said

"She keep you up too? Or did you sleep?" Beam asked

"I stayed up with Ming, i didnt want him to think that i wouldn't help at all," Forth said.

"Beam take notes," kit was both serious and joking.

A couple hours later Forth went up to wake Ming up but when he went in the room and noticed Ming was awake looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey baby," Forth said and laid down next to Ming and put an arm around his waist.

"Hey," Ming smiled and moved closer to Forth laying ontop of him/hugging him.

"You ok?" Forth asked hugging his fiancè and kissing his head.

"Yeah, just wanna cuddle," Ming smiled a bit

"Did you sleep at all?" Forth asked rubbing Ming's back since he's been complaining it hurts a lot.

"A little bit," Ming mumbled his face in Forth's neck.

"Did Nia wake you up?" Forth asked, he just wanted to make sure his future husband was ok, he hasn't been getting alot of sleep recently.

"Once but she just needed a pacifier," Ming said,

Forth nodded and kept hugging the smaller.

"Is dinner ready?"

"Yeah, you want me to bring it up here?"  Forth asked.

"Please? My back hurts right now,"  Ming complained a little bit, its been hurting alot since the accident (the bomb explosion) and since having Nia his whole body still hasnt completely healed all the way from either of those things.
Forth kissed Ming's cheek and moved him onto the bed before getting up to get Ming some food.

"So when's the wedding?" Joon asked Forth as he was making a plate for Ming.

"Not till next year, maybe later, we want to wait till we get back to Thailand and when Nia is old enough to get a Thai citizenship since she was born here and not there," Forth explained.

"Well let us know when we wanna be there," Lia said.