10. The End

3rd Person POV.
ForthMing's wedding day
4 years later - Nia is 4 years old

"Ming, wake up baby," Forth was trying to wake Ming up while Nia was playing with with her toys next to him on the bed.

"Hm?" Ming hummed and turned his head around to Forth, he was extreamly tired from work and from FINALLY planning their wedding.

"We gotta be at the church soon," Forth said as he moved Ming's bangs out of his eyes.

"Ok...*yawns*" Ming got off work around 4 am and its currently 10 am. Nia then jumped onto Ming and hugged him 'pushing' Forth away.

"Let mommy sleep daddy!" Nia said and hugged Ming who just smiled and hugged his daughter.

"Thanks Nia," Ming smiled

Forth smiled and nodded, "alright, how about you help me make breakfast then?" Forth asked Nia,

"Yeah!" Nia hugged Ming again and then jumped up running to the kitchen

"Get some more sleep I'll wake you up when it's done," Forth said and kissed Ming before leaving.

Ming smiled and went back to sleep while Forth and Nia cooked breakfast.

- 6 hours later / at the wedding -

"You ready?" Kit asked Ming who was a tiny bit nervous

"Yeah, it took longer than we thought it would but at least we're finally getting married," Ming said and hugged Kit and Joon who then opened the doors for Ming so he could walk down the aisle with Nia by his side as a flower girl.

Forth was standing at the end of the aisle waiting for his adorable soon_to_be husband to walk down with their daughter.

"Can i sit with Lia?" Nia asked tugging on Ming's suit jacket, Ming smiled and nodded watching Nia run off into the small crowd of family-friends-gang members.

Ming kept walking and eventually was in front of Forth holding his hands and saying their vows.

"You may now kiss your husband,"

Forth smiled and leaned over kissing Ming, it was offical, they were finally married after being together for nearly 12 years, (since Ming was 19).

Despite their differences, and the hate they got from others, betrayals and heart break, they always ended up together in the end,

AN: ik its short but this is how i wanted to end things