6.

3rd Person POV.

Ming was wheeled back into the room a few minutes later and helped back into his bed, Forth immediately held Ming's hand and Ming kinda smiled a bit. 

"You ok?" Forth asked looking over at Ming,

"Yeah they were just taking another X-Ray of my knee," Ming lied but for a good reason, he wanted to talk to Kit first about it before talking to Forth.

Forth nodded and laid back down since he wasnt feeling well but kept holding Ming's hand.

Ming waited till Forth fell asleep and then told Kit to come over to him.

"What's up?" Kit asked sitting on Ming's bed closer to Forth.

"Promise not to hate me?" Ming asked.

"What's up?" Kit was kinda worried.

"I'm pregnant... And I dont know what to do," he also explained everything from earlier to Kit as well.

"Shit..." Kit was shocked but not entirely surprised by it.

"So you need my help figuring out how to tell him?" Kit asked

"Yeah," Ming nodded leaning on his older brother.

"How about we wait till tommrow and talk about it with Beam while Forth's in his 2nd surgery?" Kit asked, Ming nodded and agreed to wait till tommrow.

"Thanks," Ming smiled and hugged Kit before also falling asleep for the night.

- the next day -

'Ming," Kit woke his brother up shortly after Forth left for another surgery.

"Hm?" Ming woke up looking at Kit.

"I already told Beam you awake enough to talk about it? PhaYo are here too," Kit said helping Ming sit up.

"So they know too?" Ming asked

"Yeah," Yo nodded

"So what do you want to do?" Pha asked Ming

"I want to try and keep the baby, but if Forth doesn't agree then the only other option would be to have you two adopt the baby," Ming said looking at PhaYo,

"We can if we need to, just remember that," Yo said getting up and going over to hug Ming who was just overall really scared.

"Thank you, *hugs Yo* i just need to talk to Forth about it i need to know what he thinks about this whole thing,"

"Yeah, and if he leaves you two alone ill make sure he doesnt leave here alive," they were all joking but still VERY serious.

Ming nodded and they sat around talking for awhile while waiting for Forth.

- the next day -

"Babe, you awake?" Ming asked Forth around 12 the next day.

"Yeah, you alright?" Forth asked looking over at Ming.

"Yeah, i just wanna talk to you," Ming said, everyone left the room except ForthMing.

"What's wrong?" Forth could tell it was serious.

"So, how would you feel about in the future having kids? Ya know since Kit's pregnant i wanted to know how you felt about it,"

"If it's with you then yeah, id love to have kids but if its with any one else then no, i dont," Forth said.

"Serious?" Ming asked

"Yeah, why whats going on?" Forth asked

"Um...I'm pregnant too...." Ming mumbled hoping Forth didnt hear it. But he did, and he looked really surprised.

"How long?" Forth asked

"About 4 weeks," the day before the accident 'stuff' happned and then Ming didnt know till a few days ago that he was pregnant.

Ming told Forth about what him and the others had talked about and Forth said no, he wants him and Ming to keep the baby.

Ming couldn't be happier, he smiled and leaned over to hug Forth.

He was happy Forth was ok with it, everything was perfect now.