3.

3rd Person POV.

"I'm freaking out," Ming was pacing around in his room trying to find an outfit to wear.

"Dude, Forth loves you, it's your brothers you don't have to dress up,"Joon said watching Ming freak out.

"I know, but I wanna look good," Ming said.

"He'll fu---, ow!" Lia said.

"We know, you don't have to say it," Ming said

*knock knock*

"Ming! You home?" Forth yelled from downstairs since Joon ran down and opened the door.

"Yeah! Up here!" Ming yelled back from his room, Lia left and showed Forth where Ming's room was before her, Joon, Beam, and Kit went out for lunch leaving the couple alone.

"Hey," Forth said leaning on Ming's door frame.

"Hey," Ming smiled and looked over at Forth before walking over to him and hugging him.

"I missed you a lot," Ming said hugging Forth.

"I missed you too," Forth said and hugged Ming back kissing his forehead.
Ming smiled and let go of Forth and held his hand starting to walk downstairs when Forth pulled him back to hug him again.

"Hm?" Ming looked up at Forth,

Forth smiled, "can I kiss you?" He was asking, he didn't wanna scare Ming, or make him feel uncomfortable, he wanted to make sure Ming was ok with everything he did.

"Yeah," Ming smiled as Forth leaned down and kissed him for the first time in nearly 5 years.

Ming smiled and moved away from Forth a few minutes later and hugged him again.

"I missed that," Forth said,

Ming blushed but agreed with him.

"I did too,"

"Can we watch movies and cuddle?" Ming asked,

"Sure baby," Forth smiled and moved back a bit so Ming could lead the way to wherever they were going.

Ming turned around and walked into his room and laid down on his bed while turning on the TV and hiding in a huge pile of blankets.

"Aww baby," Forth smiled at how cute Ming was and laid down next to him.

"It's so fluffy!" Ming was slipping into his little space since he was surrounded by his blankets, stuffed animals, and of course Forth.

"Hi Minie," Forth smiled and took his sweater off and layed next to Ming.

"Hi!" Ming was being extra today and it was adorable.

They layed in Ming's bed for a while before they both ended up falling asleep shortly before LiJoon/BeamKit came home.

"Aww," Joon smiled at how cute ForthMing were.

"Ming must be little," Beam pointed out seeing how close he is to Forth and that he noticed Ming had a pacifier in his mouth.

"Cute," Kit smiled and then went to Lay down for a bit since he wasn't feeling well.

"Shut up, we're trying to sleep," Forth mumbled to everyone before hugging Ming tighter and falling asleep again.