4.

3rd Person POV.

ForthMing were still asleep when BeamKit came in with breakfast for them.

"Ming, wake up," Beam woke Ming up and he whined a bit before laying on top of Forth and falling asleep again. Forth smiled a bit and hugged Ming tighter, also still asleep.

"Forth, wake up," Kit woke Forth up and he woke Ming up.

"'Hat?" (What) Ming mumbled still in little space.

"We brought you food," Kit said and pointed to Ming's desk that had the food on it.

"Foood!" Ming was excited as usual.

"Baby, calm down a bit," Forth calmed Ming down a bit, Ming nodded and laid down again.

"Adorable," BeamKit said.

Ming smiled and the got up running over to his desk.

"He's so hyper," Kit said

"He's been this way since Forth got here, he's really happy," Joon yelled from her room.

Ming nodded and kept eating while Forth was still laying in bed.

"You gonna eat?" Beam asked Forth.

"Yeah, in a bit," Forth replied looking like he was gonna go back to sleep.

BeamKit/LiJoon left the room and Ming finished eating his breakfast saving some for Forth and laying down next to him again.

"You ok?" Ming asked looking up at Forth,

"Yeah, just jet-lagged," Forth said and put an arm around Ming who cuddled up next to him.

"What do you wanna do today?" Forth asked his boyfriend who was staring up at the ceiling.

"Can we go on a date?"  Ming asked while blushing.

Forth smiled and kissed Ming's forehead. "Ofcourse baby, where do you wanna go?"

"Park?" Ming asked

Forth nodded, "we can go to the park,"

Ming was happy and kissed Forth on the cheek while hugging him.

"You're so happy today baby, is it because I'm here?" Forth asked, Ming blushed and hid his face nodding.

Forth just smiled and sat up putting Ming on his lap and hugging him.

"What are you doing?" Ming asked no longer little.

"Can I kiss you?" Forth asked as he pulled Ming closer, Ming nodded.

"You dont have to ask," Ming said and then he leaned in and kissed Forth.

A few things happened, BeamKit did yell at them to shut up a few times. 😂😜

- couple hours later -

ForthMing are walking around the park eating ice cream and just talking when Forth gets a call from Pha, who is now co-leader of the gang until Forth gets married, then whoever Forth marries, becomes co-leader.

"What's up?" Forth asked holding Ming's hand tighter.

"Get out of there!" Pha yelled,

"The park?"

"Yeah! There's a bomb not even five feet from where you guys are standing, it's on that bench where that girl is sitting, its a Red's bomb," Pha said, he has a camera hooked to all of Forth's jackets and a few people follow him as well to look out for danger, like right now, Pha spotted an enemy gang member and a bomb. Red's is the gang that tries to kill Forth all the time.

"Alright, so you want anything while I'm out?" Forth had to act normal since the enemy gang was listening to his conversation.

"Are they listening?" Pha asked,

"Yeah, how many?" Forth kept up his act and answering Pha's questions while Ming was hella scared next to him.

"Yo and Ami are behind you guys working on quietly taking out the gang, you gotta get in there and disable the bomb." Pha said keeping an eye on the cameras, then he heard a boom, and the phone/camera went dead.

Dont worry, ForthMing/Yo are ok, but they are pretty beat up,

- in the hospital -

Since Forth is low-key a millionaire, Pha was able to get them into a great hosptial, that beamkit worked at, and able to get all 3 of them into one room.

"How's Ming?" Kit asked as soon as he saw Pha, Pha flew out while on the phone with Forth earlier.

"He's ok, nothing life-threatening but still some pretty serious injuries, same with Yo," Pha said.

"How about Forth?" Beam asked,

"Don't know, he's still in surgery, Ming goes in next for his in about 2 hours,"

Kit went and sat next to Ming's bed and nearly started crying. He blames his 'over the top' emotions on being pregnant, with twins.

"Pha?" Yo mumbled waking up from his sugery a couple hours ago.

"Hey baby," Pha smiled and held Yo's hand making sure he was ok.

"Is Ming ok? And Forth?" Yo asked,

"Mings ok, I don't know if Forth is," Pha said. Yo nodded.

Beam sat next to Kit and put an arm around him since he started crying a little.

"He'll be ok babe, don't stress too much," Beam said and hugged Kit.

Before Kit could answer they wheeled Forth in from the Operating Room, and got ready to take Ming out.

"How's he doing?" Pha asked

"Not too good but he'll wake up eventually," the nurse said.

Kit was confused, "what?"

"Surgery went well until he almost died twice and is now in a coma," a diffrent nurse answered. Everyone just looked at Forth and then over to Ming.

"What are we gonna tell him?" Yo asked.

AN: drama! This is the ONLY bad thing that happens after this its all happy and cute.