8.

3rd Person POV.

ForthMing are great parents, which really surprised them and everyone around them. Its been about 6 months and so far everything is going great, Nia seems to be ok and Ming gets even less sleep than normal, 😂. Nothing new there but it's a fact.

Forth has been working extra hard in the gang world making sure no one tries anything in/near/around his family. He doesn't want anything to happen to them.

Nia is a great baby, she's actually very quiet, aside from when she's hungry or needs new clothes, but other than that she doesn't really cry as much as she did when she was born. Which ForthMing love because they're finally able to sleep most of the night without having to get up.

Except right now, Nia had started crying while Ming and Forth were watching a movie, having a mini-date as Ming called it.

Ming got up and went over to Nia's crib next to their bed and picked her up.
Holding her and laying back down next to Forth.

"She just felt left out probably," Forth said seeing how happy Nia looked laying on the bed in between them. She stopped crying once she saw both Ming and Forth and then she wiggled around in the bed before falling asleep again.

It was cute.

Ming smiled and picked her up putting her on his chest so then he could lay down next to Forth like he was earlier.

*Nia starts crying*

"Here let me hold her," Forth said and picked her up, as soon as she saw Forth's face she calmed down and went to sleep laying on Forth.

Ming smiled and hugged Forth laying with him, and now Nia, before finishing the movie and falling asleep.

- the next day -

Ming was asleep when Forth got up to put Nia back in her crib and start making breakfast. As well as getting together a surprise for Ming.

Forth's been planning this for a while and he figured that today would be a great day to give it to Ming. So he made his favorite food, pancakes ofcourse, and a few other things and put it on a tray going up to their room.
Forth set it down on his desk and went to his closet pulling out a small box.

A ring box.

An engagement ring box.

Forth is proposing today.

And no one knows besides himself.

"Ming, wake up baby," Forth tried to wake up so he could eat and they could have some time together before Nia woke up and that's all that they would be focused on.

"Hm?" Ming mumbled and yawned a bit before waking up and looking at Forth.

"Hey baby, breakfast is ready," Forth said laying next to Ming and moving the hair out of his eyes.

"Ok," Ming smiled a bit and moved over laying on Forth.

Forth smiled and put his arms around Ming. They laid there for a bit before Ming got up to eat and look at Forth confused.

"What's this?" Ming asked as he finished eating, he held the box up to Forth.

"What is it?" Forth asked acting like he didn't know

"I dont know," Ming said actually confused by it

Forth got up and picked up the box looking at Ming before going down on one knee, Ming finally got the hint and almost started crying.

"Forth..." Ming was low-key crying now.

"MingKwan, will you marry me?" Forth asked, he skipped the huge speech and just straight up asked, because that's Forth's personality blunt and to the point, and Ming loves that.

"Yes," Ming nodded and hugged Forth before he started happy crying more.

Forth smiled and hugged Ming before putting the ring on his hand and kissing him.

Ming smiled and kissed back, before Nia started crying and they jumped away from eachother, 

"Hi Nia," Ming smiled and watched Forth pick up their baby girl and hold her.

"She's hungry," Ming pointed out and went to make her a bottle. He came back up a few minutes later to see Nia laughing and playing a bit with Forth while they waited for Ming to come back.

"Here ya go," Ming smiled and handed the bottle to Forth so he could feed Nia.

"I love you," Forth said and kissed Ming while Nia laughed.

"I love you too," Ming smiled and hugged Forth and then kissed Nia's head smiling at her laughing.