(Chapter 3)(concerts)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I smiled, finally back at the concerts , shows and all. Emmy was hanging onto my leg. " kid, whatcha doing, hitching a ride huh?" I say. I was walking into a meet and greet. the woman that was about to come take a picture with me smiled. " aww, she's cute, Is she yours"? She asks. I nodded. I picked my daughter up. " she's a lil clingy today." I say with a laugh. " Jeremy , come get her." I say to my stage manager. He nodded. " aww she's a sweetheart". The woman said. " thanks". I say . Jeremy took Emmy .

Finally I'm back on stage. I was loving it, I was on my last song of the night. Then I spotted her. That woman that was at the meet and greet. I smiled. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She was right by my feet. I dropped to my knees. I grabbed her sharpie , " give me your number ". I say into the mic. She raised her eyebrows and laughed. I held out my un tattooed arm towards her. She wrote her number on my arm. There were a couple of cheers and whistles. I smiled. " hell yeah !!!" I drawled. She laughed. I smiled at her.

It's been a couple of days and my record company wanted me to meet up with a girl. She was a singer. I'm so excited to meet her.