(Chapter 7)( Liz Laker)

(Sylo's p.o.v)

BG has been talking on the phone all the time to a girl named Liz . Emmy talked to her on the phone the other day. They decided on using the laptop today. Woah, TENNIS BALL!!!!

(BG's p.o.v)

Sy was chasing a ball Emmy had thrown. I sat down on the couch with my laptop . I was on Skype . " hey BG ". Liz says. " hey, darlin 'how are you"? I ask. " good, where's Emmy ". She says. Emmy jumped into my lap. " hey easy" I say to Emmy, she landed on my not happy place . Liz laughed. " you okay"? She asks giggling. Her laugh was pretty. " just fine". I say. Then I noticed a bruise on her chest. Yeah okay I was looking at her chest. She was skinny but not anorexic skinny . " what happened there.?" I ask, trying to point to the bruise. She looked down . Emmy was paying no attention.

" my husband". She says. " I'm sorry, that's not very much of a man to beat up on ya like that. " I say. " yeah". She says sadly. " uh so you got any babies?" I ask running my fingers through Emmys hair.

" no we've tried." " but now I'm scared he'll hurt the baby like he does me". " we're heading down the divorce road, right now". She says. " I know how that feels ". I say thinking of Jana.